LuckyLovers.net

LuckyLovers.net has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LuckyLovers.net also ranks 12th among Russian Dating sites.

How would you rate LuckyLovers.net?

“Thank you Luckylovers.net for being REAL”

JJ L.
10/20/15

Thank you Luckylovers.net for being a REAL Russian and Ukrainian dating site, unlike 99% of the other Russian dating sites where the women are employees of the website. The female members are genuine and real. I like your customer service, very fast reply. I see that you take care of bad profiles. I have met a few nice ladies that I hope to visit soon. I will recommend LL to friends and on forums.

“do not use this site”

Golden B.
10/13/17

search and website is basically broken, You get 1000s of hits little info. I asked for my money back. no response. don't waste you time and money on this site

goldenb20
October 13th, 2017
search and website is basically broken, You get 1000s of hits little info.
I asked for my money back.
no response.
don't waste you time and money on this site
jjl5
October 20th, 2015
marcoa19
March 20th, 2016
The best dating website i love it and i would recommend it for all ...its serious and if you need any help you get it immediately from the support team..
thanks LL
alis528
August 25th, 2015
Dear friends If you want to search for a real dating site please try www.luckylovers.net It is the best russian dating site that I have ever seen. tommorrow is late for signing up.
billr37
August 18th, 2015
I am partial to LuckyLovers.net since I found my wife there after searching there for about one year. There are members there who have been around for 10+ years and new members daily. This site does not have the bells and whistles of others but it's much more personal, no tricks and customer service cares.
gulzarh
July 15th, 2015
Hello friends, Luckylovers.net is no1 dating site of the world. Honestly i,ll tell that this is an
amazing website where you can find your true love. This is real, not a joke.Majority of peoples are real here & i am sure that you,ll love & enjoy this site. Gulz
an19619
February 11th, 2016
Dear LL Site Administrator

I am obliged to say a few words of APPRECIATION for your perpetual, never seizing, and enduring keen interest and commitment to keeping the Site as SCAM FREE Russian dating site!

I happen to be a consultant at www.StopScammers.com
And as such I am well familiar with unscrupulous, charlatan, swindler SCAMMERS & SCAMMING tactics and tricks our Internet-age is full of and bountiful with Females and MALE Scammers/swindler.

I equally appreciate that every foreseeable Scammer or fake profile/s I have reported to LL,has received your serious consideration for observing her tracks/activities on LL and numerous times I have experienced with PLEASURE that such fake profiles you either have removed or simply blocked away from LL!

''You do an amazing job deserving applaud! As yoo really take care of your members from being scammed!”.

Cheers!

HI there, Thanks for your interest in LuckyLovers.net. We do have UK female members and you can do a search on our site for such members. However, the majority of our female members do reside in Eastern Europe currently. \ Happy dating! Best, Lida

By Lida S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LuckyLovers.net staff and other customers.

Russian Dating and Eastern European Dating - A fun and engaging meeting place for men and women since 2001

lidas1
Lida S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyLovers.net?

Have a question about LuckyLovers.net?