Review of LuckyLovers.net

LuckyLovers.net reviews

goldenb20
10/13/17

search and website is basically broken, You get 1000s of hits little info.
I asked for my money back.
no response.
don't waste you time and money on this site

marcoa19
3/20/16

The best dating website i love it and i would recommend it for all ...its serious and if you need any help you get it immediately from the support team..
thanks LL

an19619
2/11/16

Dear LL Site Administrator

I am obliged to say a few words of APPRECIATION for your perpetual, never seizing, and enduring keen interest and commitment to keeping the Site as SCAM FREE Russian dating site!

I happen to be a consultant at www.StopScammers.com
And as such I am well familiar with unscrupulous, charlatan, swindler SCAMMERS & SCAMMING tactics and tricks our Internet-age is full of and bountiful with Females and MALE Scammers/swindler.

I equally appreciate that every foreseeable Scammer or fake profile/s I have reported to LL,has received your serious consideration for observing her tracks/activities on LL and numerous times I have experienced with PLEASURE that such fake profiles you either have removed or simply blocked away from LL!

''You do an amazing job deserving applaud! As yoo really take care of your members from being scammed!".

Cheers!

jjl5
10/20/15

Thank you Luckylovers.net for being a REAL Russian and Ukrainian dating site, unlike 99% of the other Russian dating sites where the women are employees of the website. The female members are genuine and real. I like your customer service, very fast reply. I see that you take care of bad profiles. I have met a few nice ladies that I hope to visit soon. I will recommend LL to friends and on forums.

alis528
8/25/15

Dear friends If you want to search for a real dating site please try www.luckylovers.net It is the best russian dating site that I have ever seen. tommorrow is late for signing up.

billr37
8/18/15

I am partial to LuckyLovers.net since I found my wife there after searching there for about one year. There are members there who have been around for 10+ years and new members daily. This site does not have the bells and whistles of others but it's much more personal, no tricks and customer service cares.

gulzarh
7/15/15

Hello friends, Luckylovers.net is no1 dating site of the world. Honestly i,ll tell that this is an
amazing website where you can find your true love. This is real, not a joke.Majority of peoples are real here & i am sure that you,ll love & enjoy this site. Gulz

HI there, Thanks for your interest in LuckyLovers.net. We do have UK female members and you can do a search on our site for such members. However, the majority of our female members do reside in Eastern Europe currently. \ Happy dating! Best, Lida

By Lida S., LuckyLovers.net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyLovers.net staff and other customers.

LuckyLovers.net?