Low Fare Airport Cars reviews

1 star

micheleh17
1/11/13
Stansted Airport Taxi

Truly good experience, communication was the main factor why I have used their service and it was good decision, Stansted to Richmond was fairly near with a friendly driver.
kainatk
12/4/12
Luton Airport Taxi

I have used their Luton airport to town service 5 times in the last one year time and these people has always given me a price that I can afford and is cheaper than other companies.

Kainat from France
charless39
10/31/12
Their prices are simply cheaper than the most of minicab companies here in London.
Adam Gates - London
jamesh51
9/24/12
We group of friends has used their London airport taxi service, we have also hired their luxury minibus for sightseeing and group tours, we are really happy we have opted their service, good price and online booking and very polite drivers

James Hunt, UK
dannat
8/17/12
Luton Airport Taxi

I have hired airport taxi service from lowfareairportcars.co.uk I must admit their pricing was 1, 3rd of their competition with amazing service offered .

Questions? Get answers from the Low Fare Airport Cars staff and other customers.

Low Fare Airport Cars?