Low Fare Airport Cars

Low Fare Airport Cars has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Low Fare Airport Cars also ranks 5th among Airport Shuttle sites.

How would you rate Low Fare Airport Cars?

“Stansted Airport Taxi”

Michele H.
1/11/13

Stansted Airport Taxi Truly good experience, communication was the main factor why I have used their service and it was good decision, Stansted to Richmond was fairly near with a friendly driver.

micheleh17
January 11th, 2013
Stansted Airport Taxi

charless39
October 31st, 2012
Their prices are simply cheaper than the most of minicab companies here in London.
Adam Gates - London
kainatk
December 4th, 2012
Luton Airport Taxi

I have used their Luton airport to town service 5 times in the last one year time and these people has always given me a price that I can afford and is cheaper than other companies.

Kainat from France
jamesh51
September 24th, 2012
We group of friends has used their London airport taxi service, we have also hired their luxury minibus for sightseeing and group tours, we are really happy we have opted their service, good price and online booking and very polite drivers

James Hunt, UK
dannat
August 17th, 2012
Luton Airport Taxi

I have hired airport taxi service from lowfareairportcars.co.uk – I must admit their pricing was 1, 3rd of their competition with amazing service offered .

Questions? Get answers from the Low Fare Airport Cars staff and other customers.

Cheap airport taxi from Low Fare Airport Cars. Get the best Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, London Airport Taxi and minicab, group, city transfer services from us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Low Fare Airport Cars?

Have a question about Low Fare Airport Cars?