Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 25th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“No American women!”

Jeffrey W.
8/11/19

Thank you for such a great opportunity to have information about woman that allows to see the history of her divorces to know her better. My free country and its government have gone crazy with their crazy laws now American women dont need families they need to sue honest Americans like me for more money! Ive just recently got all court proceedings sorted out with my ex and thank God and my lawyer she didnt take all my money. Now I think Ive found my love on this site and she isnt American. Its the best thing I can imagine after a lie from my ex and her boyfriend!

“Wish I'd said "no"”

Lee H.
6/19/19

I met a lady on an international dating site and we began emailing privately, but web based translators left a lot to be desired. She wasn't comfortable with Skype and said a friend told her about Lovestories and I agreed to try it. The translations were definitely better, but the costs ran up quickly. We were emailing long letters every day, and when I complained to her that the messages were getting expensive (hundreds of dollars in a few weeks,) she got very defensive, refused to go back to regular emails, and the relationship fell apart. I suspect that she was somehow getting kickback money from the site when she brings men there.

jeffreyw192
August 11th, 2019
michaelc1761
July 11th, 2019
It turned out to be a very easy to use website, it's a good thing the support replied very quickly and helped me to buy Active Membership otherwise it would be such a pain in my ass.

My rich friend damn him...