Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 24th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“excellent”

Michael C.
7/11/19

it turned out to be a very easy to use website, it's a good thing the support replied very quickly and helped me to buy Active Membership otherwise it would be such a pain in my ass.

“Very clever scam”

John B.
4/28/19

This site is clever. You will be invited to join by a woman. Pretense is that the invite is exclusive - the woman supposedly has only two invite codes. I think the code links your payments to the woman. The site claims to allow people of different languages to communicate. Your letters to her will be translated for .06 euro per word. Then you get to pay for the translations of her responses to you. She will send you pictures like all other scam sites. Ask to call and hear her voice - no. Ask to video chat to see her live - no. Ask for anything to identify her as who she claims to be - no. This one is hard to find reviews on as any search for this web site will take you to a hundred reviews of the movie " love story ". Be wary though, it is a scam and they want your money. John bindbeutel

michaelc1761
July 11th, 2019
jeffreyw192
August 11th, 2019
Thank you for such a great opportunity to have information about woman that allows to see the history of her divorces to know her better. My free country and its government have gone crazy with their crazy laws now American women dont need families they need to sue honest Americans like me for more money!!! Ive just recently got all court proceedings sorted out with my ex and thank God and my lawyer she didnt take all my money. Now I think Ive found my love on this site and she isnt American. Its the best thing I can imagine after a lie from my ex and her boyfriend!

My rich friend damn him............................