Lovestories.love reviews

2 reviews with 4 stars

williams1469
9/1/19
I've been on many dating sites and they all basically look similar but this site stands out for its design Is it really so hard to make a nice and beautiful design so the clients enjoy using it?! I'm a designer myself and it just offends the eye. I liked the Russian chicks on this site though) I found one for myself) And I wish you the same!
peterw300
5/22/19
I never dated women online and didnt trust such websites. I went to moscow for work and met Olya at the conference we had dinner at a restaurant and I realized we poorly understand each other I had to go to boston and we decided we needed good translations for our comunication we found this website. The quality of translation is good prices are average for the market (for example on the site https://www.onehourtranslation.com/ translations are f****** expensive!!!) but for me even 0.06 was still quite expensive and I left the site. Now I'm learning Russian (it's f****** difficult language) and my girlfriend's learning English and we started to comunicate by e-mail and Skype call we plan to go to Hawai together in the summer.

My rich friend damn him............................

By Stefan G.

I couldn't register for a long time because of these stupid invitations why make it all so damn difficult?

By Stefan G.

I don't know. Nobody can't say that.................

By Stefan G.
Questions? Get answers from the Lovestories.love staff and other customers.

Lovestories.love?