Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 26th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“No American women!”

Jeffrey W.
8/11/19

Thank you for such a great opportunity to have information about woman that allows to see the history of her divorces to know her better. My free country and its government have gone crazy with their crazy laws now American women dont need families they need to sue honest Americans like me for more money!!! Ive just recently got all court proceedings sorted out with my ex and thank God and my lawyer she didnt take all my money. Now I think Ive found my love on this site and she isnt American. Its the best thing I can imagine after a lie from my ex and her boyfriend!

“Wish I'd said "no"”

Lee H.
6/19/19

I met a lady on an international dating site and we began emailing privately, but web based translators left a lot to be desired. She wasn't comfortable with Skype and said a friend told her about Lovestories and I agreed to try it. The translations were definitely better, but the costs ran up quickly. We were emailing long letters every day, and when I complained to her that the messages were getting expensive (hundreds of dollars in a few weeks,) she got very defensive, refused to go back to regular emails, and the relationship fell apart. I suspect that she was somehow getting kickback money from the site when she brings men there.

williams1469
September 1st, 2019
I've been on many dating sites and they all basically look similar but this site stands out for its design Is it really so hard to make a nice and beautiful design so the clients enjoy using it?! I'm a designer myself and it just offends the eye. I liked the Russian chicks on this site though) I found one for myself) And I wish you the same!
peterw300
May 22nd, 2019
I never dated women online and didnt trust such websites. I went to moscow for work and met Olya at the conference we had dinner at a restaurant and I realized we poorly understand each other I had to go to boston and we decided we needed good translations for our comunication we found this website. The quality of translation is good prices are average for the market (for example on the site https://www.onehourtranslation.com/ translations are f****** expensive!!!) but for me even 0.06 was still quite expensive and I left the site. Now I'm learning Russian (it's f****** difficult language) and my girlfriend's learning English and we started to comunicate by e-mail and Skype call we plan to go to Hawai together in the summer.

My rich friend damn him............................