Lovell Rugby

Lovell Rugby has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lovell Rugby also ranks 21st among Sporting Goods Other sites. The most common issues with Lovell Rugby are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lovell Rugby?

“Well Worth A Visit”

Sean C.
3/15/18

As a big rugby fan I was looking to update my club shirt collection and I came across this web site. The site is very well organised making it very easy to navigate, I found the prices very reasonable and so ordered several shirts. The package was delivered very quickly and was well protected without being overpackaged. The quality of the shirts was excellent and the sizing accurate, I would recommend this site to anybody who appreciates good quality rugby shirts.

“Stay away from Lovell Rugby”

Jorge E.
12/19/18

Stay away from Lovell Rugby. 15 emails, 4 phone calls and 1 month after my order, I still don't know where my goods or my money has gone. I can't make any sense of what the customer service agent (Carlos ) or his line manager (Mark) say, when they actually take the time to answer at all. Pathetic.

jorgee28
December 19th, 2018
seanc124
March 15th, 2018
stuartd10
July 17th, 2013
Excellent rugby website covering the majority of teams in the world
English teams, Southern Hem teams, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and lots of international including many funky 7's shirts.

The specials offers are sometimes too good to pass on.
My rugby collection almost grows most weeks due to great deals.

Delivery always quick and if u prefer to contact them over phone for sales, extremely helpful. Item i was after was out of stock online, women said we might get some in if i could delay my order until the following week and they did get them back in.

Overall between lovell and rugbystore the only places i every shop for rugby goods
luket14
September 26th, 2014
Ordered a few pieces of kit and paid for express delivery. Parcel didn't arrive on the designated day. I called the following day to be told it wasn't Lovell's error, it was Parcel Force's. They promised me they would speak to Parcel Force and then call me back. No one did. I had to call four times throughout the day for updates.

I called again, just as they were closing, and was told that they had passed my number to Parcel Force and they might call me. No guarantees though, and still no apology, just the usual blame throwing. When will companies learn that it is their responsibility for the whole transaction from my order, to the receipt by me of the item. I have a contract with Lovell Rugby, not with Parcel Force. Any issue between Parcel Force and Lovell Rugby is theirs to sort out. As a consumer, I just want my (paid for) items, not to know whose fault it is.

Sure, I'll probably get a refund, but that's not the point. That'll take a few days to come through and even then, I still won't have the kit I required for the game I have tomorrow.

Extremely disappointed and frustrated.

LT

Questions? Get answers from the Lovell Rugby staff and other customers.

Here at Lovell Rugby we eat, sleep, breathe and of course play the game. It?۪s the first thing we discuss on a Monday morning and the last shouts on a Friday evening. In between we take pride and care in delivering exceptional levels of service to our c...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lovell Rugby?

Have a question about Lovell Rugby?