This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Loveaholics.co

Loveaholics.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Loveaholics.co?

“The service is perfect for meeting”

Janeth S.
12/29/20

I really hit the jackpot when I found this dating site. The service is perfect for meeting new people and I enjoyed creating my profile. I can update it, change and keep it interesting.

“They want to steal your Credit Card info”

Greg G.
10/7/17

This site is a total scam to get your Credit Card information to use for other purposes. Do not use this site as girls from craigslist try to get you to verify who you are to steal your info.

janeths1
December 29th, 2020

calvind96
February 12th, 2021

Do you think that you will never find love? Do not be discouraged, but try Loveaholics.com; it will help solve your problem shortly. The site developers have taken care of 100 percent quality customer service. I give a rating of 5 out of 5.

maxl135
March 17th, 2021

What I love the most on this website is their 'flirtcasts' feature. I'm a shy guy and when I discovered that feature, it attracted me nice girls that are ready for a meet up tonight!

gregg300
October 7th, 2017

danielc1809
July 28th, 2020

LoveAholics is just about casual relationships, nothing serious, so it's the best site if you don't want to get heavy.

Questions? Get answers from the Loveaholics.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Loveaholics.co?

Have a question about Loveaholics.co?