Louvre

Louvre has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Louvre also ranks 18th among Local Experiences sites.

How would you rate Louvre?

“Loads of free content”

Thomas J.
4/1/20

When we learned school would likely be cancelled for the remainder of the year my daughters and I sat down together to decide what we wanted to take this time to learn about. I wasn't thrilled about trying to pick up where school left off so instead we came up with a list of subjects we were interested in knowing more about. My oldest daughter put the Louvre on the list and we were amazed at all the information available directly on the site.

thomasj730
Thomas J.
April 1st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Louvre staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louvre?

Have a question about Louvre?