This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Loovely.co.uk

Loovely.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Loovely.co.uk?

“Words fail me”

Jane D.
8/22/20

Initially saw this company on social media, & their product, a front fastening bra, was just what I wanted. It took 3 emails to arrive, & when it did I was so disappointed. These goods are stated as being Made in France & stocked in the UK... the labelling suggested differently. I put some negative feedback on Facebook & they blocked me... I just wanted to warn others... they are very difficult to communicate with.

janed704
August 22nd, 2020
ad397
August 30th, 2020
More than 200 people have expressed view on other review sites that Loovely have defrauded them (or similar).

Bras don't arrive, are substandard and very small when they do, refunds not offered in any circumstances. No paperwork or return address. Exchange offered but hard to achieve. Return address when you can obtain one (took me 10 emails) is an auto parts factory in France and customer has to pay.

Bras not made in Paris but in China.

Complaints may have driven Loovely off Facebook and site no accessible but now appeared as FashionSafe among other names.
rend11
September 19th, 2020
Blatant lies on their site - made and posted from China, not made in Paris and stocked in England. Delivery time was nearly a month, not the 5-7 days advertised. I got my money back via chargeback through my bank after proving false advertising. Now I believe they are trading as fashionsafe.co.uk, with a minor variation in advert wording.
STEER CLEAR!

I've no proof, but there is an interesting comment from breast cancer NOW denying their involvement (written on Facebook)

By Jane D.

Really, REALLY difficult... took repeated emails to finally get answers

By Jane D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Loovely.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Loovely.co.uk?

Have a question about Loovely.co.uk?