Lookyoungmakemoney reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

shebahf
1/13/10

Access code 167387 will get you into the site.

I visited this website, and I am happy I did. Before you judge based on closed mindedness and besmirch a reputation, check the site out. You'll find a company with a lot to offer, and you just may find what you're looking for there. I did.

Hope this helps

johnb18
1/2/10

I just got a call from these bozos. The phone number on the caller ID was (914) 962-3353 and showed up as James Dalessio. Looking up the Whois records for LookNowMakeMoney.com (as that was the website suggested in the voicemail the caller recorded), it seems that the website was created only a few months ago back in July and has already been moved around 15 times. This suggests that they are having a hard time keeping their site working on domain hosts due to complaints about their scams. Similar records and history exist for the other domain mentioned in other reviews here: www.LookYoungMakeMoney.com

My advice: steer clear of this rip-off scammer!

ashleym3
10/16/09

its a scam, they are now www.looknowmakemoney.com you don't have to pay someone to get a job, anything that asks you for money is a scam!

deeg2
8/22/09

I've been in the business for a few months now and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Here's the access code: 165345

Once you learn more about the business, you have a better understanding of why things are done the way they are because we cannot violate policy and procedure guidlines within the business.

Check it out, you've nothing to lose but a whole like to gain.

There is a new website now because we have a new Patent product and as we grow and have newer products, we change the website to be better suited for the product at hand.

Go to www.looknowmakemoney.com use access code: 165345

Also check out: www.nsevideos.com

Hope this helps:)

tonyl
8/6/09

Another make a million dollars while working on your couch scam it sounds like to me. Plus I need an access code because it is such a secret site?!? I can't even check it out. Well....if anyone out there has such a secret access code you can message me here on SJ and Maybe I'll view the presentation :) Who wouldn't want to Look young and Make Money...hahah

Questions? Get answers from the Lookyoungmakemoney staff and other customers.

Lookyoungmakemoney?