Review of Logues Shoes

Galway

88 reviews with 5 stars

evem100
11/8/19
Shoes arrived very quickly, were well packaged and in good order. Unfortunately they didn't fit but returns system was efficient.
noram67
11/8/19
Lovely to deal with and very helpful when I contacted them regarding a query I had. A member of their team was prompt to
Reply and I was very satisfied with the response .
serenah21
11/2/19
Fast delivery well packaged. Excellent service...............................
................ ..... . .. . . . .
alexv117
10/30/19
Great service from Logues Shoes. Shoes delivered in speedily and in good condition, 2 working days only.
maryg696
10/30/19
Fast efficient service . Arrived with receipt..return form if needed and 2 lollipops will certainly be using Logues shoes in the future
alicem308
10/22/19
Simple ordering and brilliant delivery service. Had bought a pair of same shoes in the shop so knew what I wanted and what to expect.
mathiewm
10/17/19
Logues Shoes has one of the best delivery services i have had in a while now i bought a shoe and it took hours and got to me and the product was in tact
eithnem3
10/17/19
Ordered this item on a Monday and received it the next day. Very satisfied with the service thank you.
jackiem224
10/13/19
Delighted with my new Eccos. Excellent service from Logues Shoes. Ordered at lunchtime and they were delivered next morning.Would highly recommend!
tomo127
9/20/19
Buying shoes on line can be a bit concerning. Not so here. The shoes arrived in 24 hours, fit like a glove but the surprising bit is great - a complimentary set of polishing brushes, a tin of good shoe polish and the fun bit - two foot shaped lollipops. That is on-line service with a smile. These people bring the principles of traditional shop-keeping on-line. Also impressive were the very clearly written instructions on how to return the shoes (if necessary) with ready to go labels. Well done team Logues.
jenniferf449
9/14/19
I found what I was looking for, ordered it and had my new shoes 2 days later. I'm very happy with my new shoes, they are very comfortable
jamess1918
9/11/19
Next day delivery. Shoes didn't fit. Absolutely no problem. Next day return. And then next day delivery of perfectly fitting shoes. Hard to beat that!
niamhh6
9/9/19
I had a problem with a pair of Gabor sandals that I bought in July. I contacted the shop, spoke with Rochie who advised me how to send the sandals back - really easy with An Post. Rochie contacted me as soon as he received the sandals and offered me either a full refund, a replacement pair or repair of the sandals. I choose a replacement pair and within two days, received my new sandals. Super efficient service. Thank you!
martinb329
9/8/19
Thank you very much. Everything was very uncomplicated and good! Would do a deal again and again and again.
antoinettep19
9/4/19
Delivery was very prompt. Received goods within 24 hours of ordering. Top quality Shoes. The lollipop in the shoe box was a nice touch.
clairen35
9/1/19
Ordered shoes on a Sunday received on a Tuesday by post! And the little touches are lovely. Excellent Service.
sineadd4
9/1/19
Was looking for pair sandals last minute, as my old ones which I put back in suitcase after last year's hols shouldn't have got into case. They were ready to be retired. I searched the internet for the brand and size and came across Logues shoes. Ordering was simple and efficient. I ordered on a Sunday and had my purchase by the Tuesday. It was the little touches with the packaging that impressed me. In the box was a foot shaped lollypop and my receipt and thank you slip were held together with a paper clip in the shape of a shoe. Well done Logues will keep you in mind for any future orders
johnl1546
8/30/19
Excellent service. Order placed Tue 4.30 pm approx. Goods recvd Wed AM
Surpassed all my expectations. Well Done will recommend to family and friends.
carolinek72
8/26/19
Great service and fast delivery. Shoes looked as advertised and comfy. Very happy with service. Would use site again.
valerier244
8/14/19
First time using logue shoes but certainly not the last. Fantastic service and quick delivery thank you..
eleanork23
8/13/19
Excellent delivery time and a very quick refund acknowledgement, as unfortunately I had to return them.
I posted them on Saturday from northern Ireland and I received an email on Monday morning to tell me that they had been refunded.
annmariem24
8/9/19
Easily ordered online and email arrived promptly with confirmation and delivery details. Shoes arrived within 2 working days and my daughter was delighted with them and also 2 lollipops enclosed were a lovely surprise!
elizabethd333
7/16/19
Rang and spoke to Sarah twice. She is lovely and so helpful. Nothing too much trouble. She is a gem!
karend434
7/15/19
Delighted with purchase as it was a gift, very fast delivery via post .good quality packaging and clear instructions if returns needed
barryt55
7/12/19
Excellent experience from start to finish, ordered around 3pm and they were delivered the next day. Would highly recommend

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?