Review of Logues Shoes

Galway

18 reviews with 5 stars

corinnac4
11/3/18

I found Shopping with Logues shoes an fantastic experience,as I have a very small foot, I find it so difficult to find a shoe to fit,so I was delighted to find the perfect shoe in Logues. I also found them fast, reliable,efficient and very helpful and easy to get in contact with. I will be shopping with them on a regular basis.

brids1
11/1/18

I love my new caprice boots they are so classy and comfy. thank you to Logues shoes for such a fast and efficient service.

jennifern185
10/30/18

Boots fit well, really good quick delivery. Delighted with how they look and feel. Will definitely purchase here again.

marilynk57
10/12/18

Had to return an item due to sizing. Logues made it a simple and inexpensive process. Will have no hesitation ordering a bigger size due to the hassle free returns policy.

maevew1
10/11/18

I'm really impressed. Ordered my shoes online & they were delivered next day. Would highly recommend this company.

eimearl1
9/23/18

Great service. Ordered and received the delivery the following day. Excellent service. Great quality product.

freancesm
9/10/18

I was looking everywhere for Mink Oil without any success, I phoned Louge's Shoe Shop in Galway, they didn't stock it but Rochie went out of his way to get it for me, I don't where in the world that you would get such excellent customer service, WELL DONE. Thank You. Frances

davidb1693
9/9/18

Very pleased with your shop which I visited briefly on a visit to Galway. As I had no time to have a fitting of the shoe I liked , on my return to Wicklow I ordered on line . Site information on product was excellent .

josephinem39
9/2/18

Super service & delivery from Logues Shoes! They got me exactly what I wanted without any hassle or bother & got them both for half price which was even better!

maryk513
8/21/18

I ORDERED A PAIR OF JOSE SANEZ WEDGES FROM LOGUES SHOES AND I WAS DELIGHTED WHEN THEY ARRIVED IN THE POST THE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WAS EXCELLENT AND I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING LOGUES TO ANYONE 10 OUT OF10

annm399
7/22/18

Placed my order and received it two days later. Excellent service. I saw the sandals in another shop but they did not have my size and was delighted to see them on the Logues website, so ordered them on a Wednesday and received them on Friday,

vincentm107
7/15/18

I found it easy to select shoes from the website and received them on the second working day. I am very pleased with the service and would order from Logues shoes again.

philm132
7/9/18

This is my first time purchasing from Logues and I am well impressed with the service. My item was dispatched promptly and arrived within 2 days. Fantastic!

susanm721
7/4/18

Couldnt find my size anywhere on the east coast but it was not an issue in Logues. Ordered them at 6pm on the Wednesday and I received them by post at 10.40am the following Friday. I also saved 20.00 They were exactly what I wanted and very well packaged. Overall experience with Logues excellent. They couldnt be topped!

eileenb95
6/25/18

Great service but unfortunately I have to return my shoes as they are too big and hopefully get a smaller siz .No complaints at all about Logues!!!! Extremely efficient!! I would certainly recommend them.

saraw138
6/11/18

Thank you John for all your help. 3 pairs of shoes and very happy customer especially as I have bad right foot and found brill quality that support really well.

angelad192
5/9/18

I came across Logues in a desperate search for a pair of shoes which had sold out in Dublin. Logues had them in stock and $10 cheaper!I Ordered on a Monday afternoon, the shoes arrived in the post on Tuesday morning, no charge for delivery. I have been telling everyone about Logues and will definitely order from them again. A very very satisfied customer.

berniem50
5/9/18

I was so totally impressed at the personal service by Logues when I ordered online. Rochie was particularly helpful and curteous and I cannot speak highly enough. Service was swift and professional. Thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?