Review of Logues Shoes

Galway

78 reviews with 5 stars

jenniferf449
9/14/19

I found what I was looking for, ordered it and had my new shoes 2 days later. I'm very happy with my new shoes, they are very comfortable

jamess1918
9/11/19

Next day delivery. Shoes didn't fit. Absolutely no problem. Next day return. And then next day delivery of perfectly fitting shoes. Hard to beat that!

niamhh6
9/9/19

I had a problem with a pair of Gabor sandals that I bought in July. I contacted the shop, spoke with Rochie who advised me how to send the sandals back - really easy with An Post. Rochie contacted me as soon as he received the sandals and offered me either a full refund, a replacement pair or repair of the sandals. I choose a replacement pair and within two days, received my new sandals. Super efficient service. Thank you!

martinb329
9/8/19

Thank you very much. Everything was very uncomplicated and good! Would do a deal again and again and again.

antoinettep19
9/4/19

Delivery was very prompt. Received goods within 24 hours of ordering. Top quality Shoes. The lollipop in the shoe box was a nice touch.

clairen35
9/1/19

Ordered shoes on a Sunday received on a Tuesday by post! And the little touches are lovely. Excellent Service.

sineadd4
9/1/19

Was looking for pair sandals last minute, as my old ones which I put back in suitcase after last year's hols shouldn't have got into case. They were ready to be retired. I searched the internet for the brand and size and came across Logues shoes. Ordering was simple and efficient. I ordered on a Sunday and had my purchase by the Tuesday. It was the little touches with the packaging that impressed me. In the box was a foot shaped lollypop and my receipt and thank you slip were held together with a paper clip in the shape of a shoe. Well done Logues will keep you in mind for any future orders

johnl1546
8/30/19

Excellent service. Order placed Tue 4.30 pm approx. Goods recvd Wed AM
Surpassed all my expectations. Well Done will recommend to family and friends.

carolinek72
8/26/19

Great service and fast delivery. Shoes looked as advertised and comfy. Very happy with service. Would use site again.

valerier244
8/14/19

First time using logue shoes but certainly not the last. Fantastic service and quick delivery thank you..

eleanork23
8/13/19

Excellent delivery time and a very quick refund acknowledgement, as unfortunately I had to return them.
I posted them on Saturday from northern Ireland and I received an email on Monday morning to tell me that they had been refunded.

annmariem24
8/9/19

Easily ordered online and email arrived promptly with confirmation and delivery details. Shoes arrived within 2 working days and my daughter was delighted with them and also 2 lollipops enclosed were a lovely surprise!

elizabethd333
7/16/19

Rang and spoke to Sarah twice. She is lovely and so helpful. Nothing too much trouble. She is a gem!

karend434
7/15/19

Delighted with purchase as it was a gift, very fast delivery via post .good quality packaging and clear instructions if returns needed

barryt55
7/12/19

Excellent experience from start to finish, ordered around 3pm and they were delivered the next day. Would highly recommend

johnm3071
7/12/19

Excellent after sales service......................................................................................................................................................................................................

maryc921
7/10/19

Ordered shoes from Logues in Galway and they arrived the following day. Delighted with the excellent service.

jillh179
7/9/19

I wanted to purchase a gift token for my sister for her favourite shoe shop Logues in Galway for her birthday. However, when I checked the website I couldn't see how to do it so I rang the shop with my enquiry. Sarah answered and set up an online link for me as she said it was shop policy not to take money over the phone. The link worked perfectly and Sarah emailed again to confirm my address and details. I received the voucher in the post the following morning. Well done Sarah and well done Logues!

roisinc4
7/7/19

Very good service ,shoes were delivered 2days after ordering .I live them and they were very good value .

davidh1910
7/3/19

Very Good, The staff where professional,It was a good experience.There products are 1st class. I would go back again.

ekaterinac6
6/27/19

I love my new shoes. They were delivered quickly and without any trouble. Everything worked as it should.

helend182
6/23/19

My first time purchasing from Logues but I will definitely buy from them again. Such fast delivery and loved the 2 little foot shape lollipops . Got Reiker shoes with a good reduction so very happy with the shoes and the service.

elizabethl399
6/21/19

user-friendly website. Information received regarding delivery. On-time delivery. Nicely packaged. Loved the little touches like the lollipop and the paperclip - made my day.
Well done!!

catherinem323
6/20/19

Great service. I got the shoes the following day. Very happy customer. Will definitely shop with you again.

maryc897
6/15/19

Ordered my bag online and it arrived by post the next morning. In the meantime I received a tracking number from Logues and was able to track my purchase. Excellent and efficient service. Thank you. Mary Collins.

Questions? Get answers from the Logues Shoes staff and other customers.

Logues Shoes?