This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Localcourierservices.net

Localcourierservices.net

Localcourierservices.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Localcourierservices.net ranks 186th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate Localcourierservices.net?

“This company advertise for local self employed couriers”

FKay R.
6/27/11

This company advertise for local self employed couriers. They ask for £75.00 to be put on their data base for six months with a guarantee that if you are not happy with their service you get a full refund immediately with no quibble. I was on it for three weeks and did not get any work or any phone calls. I have emailed them about seven times now and guess what, no refund, no answer. The phone number I have is answered by a voice saying a name and goodbye!. Their address according to their web site is 88 -90 Hatton Gardens, London and the contact name is Mike Davis. Has anyone else been fooled by them?

fkayr
June 27th, 2011

dickw1
June 28th, 2013

It is a scam. They ask you for £75 joining fee, guarenteed money back, nothing happens and they cannot be contacted.

alanc6
June 20th, 2011

I applied in all innocence to be a courier for this company. I paid the £75 that was required to add me to their web site then found out all was not as advertised. I tried several times to get my money back, but all avenues for refunds are blocked.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Localcourierservices.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Localcourierservices.net?

Have a question about Localcourierservices.net?