Localcourierservices.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

dickw1
6/28/13

It is a scam. They ask you for £75 joining fee, guarenteed money back, nothing happens and they cannot be contacted.

fkayr
6/27/11

This company advertise for local self employed couriers. They ask for £75.00 to be put on their data base for six months with a guarantee that if you are not happy with their service you get a full refund immediately with no quibble. I was on it for three weeks and did not get any work or any phone calls. I have emailed them about seven times now and guess what, no refund, no answer. The phone number I have is answered by a voice saying a name and goodbye!!!!!. Their address according to their web site is 88 -90 Hatton Gardens, London and the contact name is Mike Davis. Has anyone else been fooled by them??

alanc6
6/20/11

I applied in all innocence to be a courier for this company. I paid the £75 that was required to add me to their web site then found out all was not as advertised. I tried several times to get my money back, but all avenues for refunds are blocked.

Questions? Get answers from the Localcourierservices.net staff and other customers.

Localcourierservices.net?