This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

The Llama Loot

The Llama Loot has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Llama Loot?

“Not even sure if it's a real online store or scammer”

Sabrina T.
11/15/18

I never received my product. I did get many delivery confirmations saying my packaging is being delivered to Wisconsin although I live in Colorado. I tried to remedy this with the owner but there is no response on his end. This seems like a pop up scam online store. There's not much contact info, and they (he) Jay Lace doesn't answer emails; at least to the email provided online. After a bit of research, I saw that he owns another online store and has a couple different emails out there. That's about the only contact info. Also, this website is under a .org which is generally reserved for non-profits. It's pretty clear he's not one, (sells Fortnite merchandise).

sabrinat26
November 15th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the The Llama Loot staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Llama Loot?

Have a question about The Llama Loot?