Review of Liveaquaria.co

Tel: 1-800-334-3699

1 Review From Our Community

daved189
12/11/18

This review is for Live Aquaria on-line...
Shipping bags arrived leaking...lost most of the water from one bag. Due to this leak the saturated shipping box was opened for inspection at the airport...resulting in further stress to the fish. 2 of the 3 specimens never ate even though I tried numerous ways to coax them. I am working to keep the 3rd alive. The 2 fish that died managed to survive for 18 days...the guarantee period is 14 days. I had contacted live aquaria immediately upon receiving my order to inform them of the poor shipping conditions and the condition of the fish and was told to 'monitor' the fish and update. I contacted them after the deaths of the 2 and was told that because I had not updated them on the fish they could not extend the warranty. Apparently the problem with the fish wasn't the very poor shipping preparation and the severely leaking bags but the fact that I hadn't emailed them to tell them that the fish were stressed and just languishing...so that was their excuse. Emails from them were nothing more but the standard 'sorry, can't help ya but we value as a customer blah, blah, blah'. I will never even consider purchasing from Live Aquaria again. Neither will anyone else I talk to.

Questions? Get answers from the Liveaquaria.co staff and other customers.

Liveaquaria.co?