Review of List GIANT

Tel: 800.383.1381
contact@listgiant.com

johns3796
4/19/19

I bought a list from List giant that over 25% deactivated phone numbers and over 15% of the people on the list had been dead for over 10 years 70% of the list didn't fall within the search parameters that I specifically paid for. In addition to this wildly inaccurate information they promised that they had run their information against the do not call list. You can probably see where this is going already. Surprise over 30% of the records where on the national do not call list.

sidh50
4/5/18

I dont do these review things but Rick made it simply to pull my mailing list and even got it to my mail house. My mailing went out on time and we ended up getting a great response (we are Heating & A/C specialist. Thanks guys

paulr56
2/26/13

If you're looking to buy a telemarketing phone list, ListGiant is pretty good. The cheapest option is 5000 records for $349. It's a decent deal and the list quality for me at least has been pretty good (scrubbed for do-not-call registry, etc.). They have a pretty easy to use self-service portal--which means you can download the list right away. Also, if you need help they can generate lists for you and their phone support is friendly and good. I've used a few other list brokers and I've found ListGiant to be one of the best.

Questions? Get answers from the List GIANT staff and other customers.

List GIANT?