Review of Linkwheel.Pro

office@linkwheel.pro

1 star

scottp76
6/8/16

The tips and advice I got along with a great boost in traffic was very much appreciated. I will definitely be purchasing more backlink packages for my other websites.

maxiw1
3/10/14

This is my second order and rankings heading up every day as predicted for my high competition keywords. Solid service. Will be ordering more soon.

aprils6
6/25/13

They really helped me with my online business more than i expected. I just had a bunch of keywords i selected and i wanted to promoted. The guys at linkwheel.pro told me my keywords aren't that good and they offered to do some keyword research for me for free. I took up their offer and they started working on the keywords they selected and one month later my traffic doubled. Really professional, they seem to know their stuff and their prices are really great.

danm54
6/15/13

I ordered the ultimate link wheel package, the guys contacted me back in 2 hrs asking for more details and once i gave them the urls and keywords they started working. Two weeks later the targeted keywords started to increase in rank. Two weeks more, the keywords were all in the top 10 on google and i also got a full report from them containing all the links they built. And the best thing is the rankings improved further on in time, now i'm ranking between 2 - 6 for those keywords!

dineshb
4/1/13

These guys are fantastic they help me a lot. i will use their service again. thanks

By Scott P.
Questions? Get answers from the Linkwheel.Pro staff and other customers.

Linkwheel.Pro?