The Link Auditors

The Link Auditors has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Link Auditors also ranks 78th among SEO sites.

How would you rate The Link Auditors?

“Hard to trust them and what they say. But they know there stuff”

Ben B.
3/5/15

I had an link analysis last year and after 2 months finally got main search terms back they got 60% of the back links cleaned up, and I disavowed the rest of the low quality domains. Several times during many conversations I was being sold there SEO apparently "un like any other service" I was reluctant to use this company purely due to being burnt by previous SEO companies, I finally gave in and gave them a trial, I went out on a limb as they seem to know what they’re talking about. 2 months later the traffic as increased and finally can see progress.

chrisb160
March 16th, 2015
Desperate, lost, no traffic, no sales. A scary place to be when your taken out the serps. Redundancies on the horizon, total lack of confidence with SEO. I fired the "experts" who promised me "Top positions" and "White hat". It was a breath of fresh air to talk to someone who understands and can actually help.
benb77
March 5th, 2015
davidj117
March 3rd, 2015
It took linkaudit.co.uk 4 weeks to get my site out of a Google penalty Not sure if this is good? I was informed by a member of their team it was manual penalty as my site lost 5 pages for its main term overnight and got this email in WMT, spoke to some guy at Link Audit who said “half my backlinks are rubbish” and “the seo company I was using was crap”. Found there interface easy to use only after calling them! However I was impressed by the audit they ran. I also found out by calling them they only audit "do follow links" and ignore dead links, apparently they open up every page that links to me and check this. Will I use again? Yes but value for money is poor I paid £450 last year.

Tip for consumers: There negative seo tool I have no idea what this is or does.
BUT There banned tool and IP tool are probably the best tools

billb111
March 31st, 2015
Used them once as I had some issues with my bosses web site. No problems
bethf6
March 19th, 2015
Been dealing with steve for years now, before they made their tools public and this site existed. There is a ton going on behind the scenes and there private seo work is second to none. I remember when the tools were free for private clients back in the day. He knows his stuff..

Questions? Get answers from the The Link Auditors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Link Auditors?

Have a question about The Link Auditors?