This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Limousin-batteries.fr

Limousin-batteries.fr

Limousin-batteries.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Limousin-batteries.fr?

“This website www.limousin-batteries.fr is a china scam”

Ada C.
3/6/19

This website www.limousin-batteries.fr is scam. I bought a barrier for my baby and it never arrived. Instead I received a fake Louis Vuitton small card holder from China. I do not recommend this web site. Be careful!

adac28
March 6th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Limousin-batteries.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Limousin-batteries.fr?

Have a question about Limousin-batteries.fr?