Likizo Lettings

Likizo Lettings has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Likizo Lettings ranks 13th among Apartment Rental sites.

How would you rate Likizo Lettings?

“Awesome experience”

lenny k.
3/12/21

Very user-friendly platform and prompt response from their customer service agents. I would definitely recommend Likizo Lettings for holiday makers and business travelers.

lennyk18
March 12th, 2021

sophiaw152
March 4th, 2021

The services they offer are reliable especially when booking your vacational rental space you can never be disappointed

jakej208
July 23rd, 2020

I used Likizo Letting way back in 2015 and I was glad I used them everything was way beyond my expectations, I would recommend them and will use it next time I plan my vacation.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Likizo Lettings staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Likizo Lettings?

Have a question about Likizo Lettings?