This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lightinggal.net

Lightinggal.net

Lightinggal.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lightinggal.net?

“A Fraudulent Business”

David H.
1/29/09

A Fraudulent Business - The Lighting Gallery at 7807 Inwood Road in Dallas is a fraudulent business. The domain name for this website is registered under GoDaddy.com, Inc by Bryan Roth, (brynay@sbcglobal.net). His apparent wife, Renee M. Roth, (lightinggal@sbcglobal.net), is also one in the same who is selling similar items on ebay and ioffers. After not recieivng my order in which my credit card was immediately billed, I tried to register an account on the ligthgal.net website to track my order, but this page did not work. I then emailed them to include my order number and item description as instructed, but never received that promised “quick and concise response.” In fact, I am yet to receive any response. I have also made numerous calls and left several voicemails to no avail. To date, they have the money and I having nothing. I filed an on-line consumer complaint with the Texas Attorney General’s Office (D290666-401), the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission (21510556).

davidh2
January 29th, 2009
A Fraudulent Business - The Lighting Gallery at 7807 Inwood Road in Dallas is a fraudulent business. The domain name for this website is registered under GoDaddy.com, Inc by Bryan Roth, (*******@sbcglobal.net). His apparent wife, Renee M. Roth, (*******@sbcglobal.net), is also one in the same who is selling similar items on ebay and ioffers.

Questions? Get answers from the Lightinggal.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lightinggal.net?

Have a question about Lightinggal.net?