Review of Lightinggal.net

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

davidh2
1/29/09

A Fraudulent Business - The Lighting Gallery at 7807 Inwood Road in Dallas is a fraudulent business. The domain name for this website is registered under GoDaddy.com, Inc by Bryan Roth, (*****@sbcglobal.net). His apparent wife, Renee M. Roth, (*****@sbcglobal.net), is also one in the same who is selling similar items on ebay and ioffers.

After not recieivng my order in which my credit card was immediately billed, I tried to register an account on the ligthgal.net website to track my order, but this page did not work. I then emailed them to include my order number and item description as instructed, but never received that promised “quick and concise response.” In fact, I am yet to receive any response.

I have also made numerous calls and left several voicemails to no avail. To date, they have the money and I having nothing. I filed an on-line consumer complaint with the Texas Attorney General’s Office (D290666-401), the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission (21510556).

Questions? Get answers from the Lightinggal.net staff and other customers.

Lightinggal.net?