Review of LiftSuperStore

Oakville, Ontario L6L 2X8, Canada
Tel: (866)-799-5438

donm58
5/10/14

All good, I bought a sled lift and a Baseline tire changer and balancer combination. Fast ship and good price.

humbertov
6/27/13

STAY far away from these scammers they are real good I had placed a order for a baseline by coats bl200 with a bl250 combo tire and wheel balancer I was jest going to save $400 from what I would have jest save a little and payed and bout from a USA company here you get what you pay for a headache, these company also is on ever china.com and chinametalsnet.com, himfr.com , frbiz.com , also were I got scammed buildingmaterials.com , and these is the only thing they say about their scam company and its some other company out their I send them a couple of email no luck they may be the same!

Total Automotive Lifting Solutions Inc
The Lift Superstore (a brand of Total Automotive Lifting Solutions Inc, Oakville, Ontario, Canada) strives to make buying lifts easy. We provide the car enthusiast with a "BIG BOX" Store environment where car lifts can be viewed in a simulated repair shop setting. We want you to receive maximum value and selection in any 2 post lift, 4 post lift and scissor lift application. By maintaining an on hand inventory of over 400 automobile lifts at any given time we can respond within 24 hours. Our expert team of automotive hoist, technical staff are there to help you make the best auto lift buying decision.

Good thing I used PayPal they don't want to buy I looked around on line and right a way I called PayPal and now it well take 10 days and see if he refunds me or send the product well update after I send the payments the emails stop the person who helped me was called Cathy priness and the person that took the payment on PayPal was named yongsheng zhao also email they use is lanhaitrading@gmail.com also they go by Lanhai Trading company ltd. Hong Kong SAVE your time and money.

Questions? Get answers from the LiftSuperStore staff and other customers.

LiftSuperStore?