Review of LiftMode

liftmode@liftmode.com

9 reviews with 4 stars

pamelab261
12/7/18

Thank you Liftmode for being the opposite of shady from my first phenibut purchase to my most recent interest in quercetin. What I love about Liftmode is that they deliver what they say. No surprises, tricks, or worries. Liftmode? More like Legitmode.

scottg86
3/1/17

When I first came across Lift Mode's Phenibut, I researched it to the max. I use it responsibly, take it two times a week, and on those days I have a marked increase in well being, a significant decrease in anxiety, and get the best sleep of the week, twice a week.

Lift Mode has the best prices on the internet for phenibut and great quality and customer service.

There is no place else to go.

adamf48
5/28/16

I have ordered a ton of Phenibut from LiftMode and I have never been dissatisfied with the product. It is very easy to order, very good website. I think the feature where it tells you if you can still have your product shipped out same day is awesome! That makes it very easy for me to know if I can get my stuff by the weekend or not.
I hate paying shipping on anything (as I think we all do) but they make it easy to get what you want on the day you need it. I have only ever not had a shipment arrive on time. And the one time it was late I received great customer service. I am absolutely going to continue to use http://www.liftmode.com for all of my Phenibut purchases. They are more legit, better prices and reliable then any other website I have tried.

Tip for consumers: Keep your reviews straight! You get a $20 dollars off your next order for reviews like this one!

ianm87
2/19/16

I am a repeat customer and I am consistently pleased with the product & customer service Liftmode Provides. I order the Phenibut, and just sampled the 5-HTP & L-Tyrosine from them. Plan to work with them for a long time.

Here's a link to the Phenibut: https://liftmode.com/calming/phenibut.html

With regard to the Phenibut -

For me Phenibut helps with insomnia & social anxiety. For people who suffer none of these problems, they'll probably say Phenibut doesn't work, but if you have any of these probs, take it...take it and enjoy, for as long as you can.

Thing is, tolerance & overdosing & withdrawal are real risks here. Upping the dose for same effect is a no-no...don't ever do it. One rule you should monitor forever with drug use: Never up the dose to enjoy the same effect. Just abstain for long enough to allow your body to completely acclimate to it's absence.

kyounghak
2/14/16

I made an order for baicalin , and it arrived very quickly. Here is my review;

the taste was very plain. it was not overly bitter etc.
the color was yellow and had a flour like consistency
I took perhaps three heaping (very heaping) scoops and here is my comments of the stuff;

it is subtle but there was a notable anxiety relieving effect. It did not really make me intoxicated, but as for the stress of working a server job, i felt a bit less stressed out than usual.

the shipping was really really quick, and the prices are good. I am glad to order from liftmode again. thank you.

mitchh15
7/17/14

One of the best products I've tried from liftmode is the L-Theanine. It provides great mental stamina to get through the day. I've tried our from some of the competitors and going that liftmode is far superior in quality and effectiveness.

And as always, liftmode provides fast free shipping. I also appreciate the lab testing paperwork that comes with every product. Here is a link to the product. https://liftmode.com/l-theanine-100-grams-7-05-oz-99-pure-fblm.html

liama8
7/16/14

The L-theanine available at liftmode is pretty darn good. It works as described and works with synergy with caffeine and helps take away some of the jitters. And I have no concern or fears about the quality because it has the classic liftmode purity standards, usually over 99% with most of their products.

Liftmode even sends you a 3rd party analysis of the batch of product you received to ensure quality and potency in every product. Great quality products across the board. I look forward to ordering from them again and they have great customer service.

maryg43
1/25/14

Excellent site for finding clean, pure nootropics and other stackable "elements" (for lack of a better term). All orders come with a lab analysis certifying purity along with basic dosage guidance. Would give it 5 stars but it is definitely not for everyone. Research what they have to offer first!

sd83
10/21/13

I ordered Phenibut from Liftmode and have taken it a couple of times. They offer a 20 dollar discount on future purchases which is pretty smart marketing scheme to get the word spread about them. I want to try a couple other products they sell like Picamilon so here I go. I would prefer taking capsules over powder but that is really my only issue and not a big one. The shipping was normal speed, nothing to fast as I was anxiously awaiting its arrival and hoped to get it a day sooner. The problem was they electronically submit orders to USPS so when you get the confirmation that it has been shipped, it is actually waiting to be picked up by the post office. The site was recommended to me by a friend and I would agree they have quality products. Phenibut had noticeable effects in reducing my anxiety, I only hope those effects last after continued use. It would seem alot of forums indicate a high tolerance problem with Phenibut which I cannot confirm or deny. Its definitely is worth a try imo if your at all curious. I wouldn't recommend taking it at work like I did, unless you don't mind being distracted. The lack of stress made me almost to comfortable and I ended up chatting it up with a friend for 30 minutes forgetting about the fact that I had promised a coworker I would do something for them. This is a positive in most settings but created less urgency to perform at the office. Good product, good package, good certificate of authenticity. Go for it.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode