Review of LiftMode

liftmode@liftmode.com

1 review with 2 stars

yourc6
8/9/18

1. Green Tea Extract is only available in sizes 5 grams for $7.88 and 300 grams for $33.88. The sample size is ridiculously expensive and the 300 grams package is way too much. I can't pay $33.88 for something I will never be able to use completely, and besides that, since I send it to myself to the Netherlands via a mail forwarder, a 300 grams package would add greately to the freight costs.

2. The delivery information page states that I have free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping if the value of my order after discounts is above $100. I assembled my order, but the free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping was not available. I contacted support and sent them two emails and they replied, saying that the $100 number is an error and I'm eligible for free UPS 2nd Day Air shipping only if my order is above $120. He also stated that it always has been so. In the email he quoted the delivery page and even there in his email it was $100, right below his statement about $120. I had to remove from the cart $17 worth of goods and pay for UPS 2nd Day Air shipping instead.

3. I tried to pay with my debit card. It didn't work because of some mismatch. I decided to pay with crypto instead. Later, I received an SMS that my bank account was charged. I contacted support immediately and after some questions and answers he said that in their system the transaction appears declined. He also said that it might be an authorization, so I was patient. Four days later nothing changed, since the transaction was complete, so I contacted the support again and after a delay they shortly told me to contact my bank. I did and thankfully, after 10 days the transcation was refunded by my bank.

4. The payment page says that if I pay with crypto, I can save 15% by using the code "BITCOIN". I tried both the codes "CRYPTO" and "BITCOIN" and neither worked. The payment processor Coingate.com didn't ask for any code at any step of the process. Just an hour ago I tried the code again and it definitely doesn't work.

In this case, not the problems, but the supports reaction completely changed my opinion about Liftmode. A customer is a fool: does it matter that our website clearly says it's $100 and even the email we just sent clearly says it's $100, if right above we can say that "no, it's actually $120 and has always been so?" The reaction about the card payment problem is equally bad. I sent you my banking statement where you can see that my account is charged, I waited and contacted you again four days later. Couldn't you contact your payment processor and ask to check the transaction? You easily could, I couldn't. Their reply seems to mean "not our problem". Indeed, money is on your side, so now it's only the customer's problem how to return it back.

I would not mind seeing some comments from your side.

CAUTION!! MUST READ FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING TAKING PHENIBUT!!! I've bee taking benzodiazepines for years now, Xanax for 2+. Currently I'm on 2mg extended release and .5 immediate release, as I've built up a tolerance. The reasons for this are another issue so I'll skip that part... About 2 years ago I was in the same boat regarding Xanax. I knew about the possible life threatening effects of withdrawal and was looking for an alternative. I tried several supplements on the market before conducting extensive research into how benzodiazepines function, specifically their role in GABA-A and B receptors, and the different substances that also affect these (alcohol, GHB, to name a couple). This is when I came across phenibut. I started first by buying them in capsule form at 500mgs a piece. 3 did the trick. I described it at the time as a mixture between ecstasy and 2 shots of vodka, but without losing the ability to drive and make rational decisions. Also, it is 100% legal in the US. I soon bought the powdered form of Phenibut HCL and would mix it with water and chug it down. It was incredibly salty to the point where it makes you nauseous, but my need at the time for anxiety relief outweighed the temporary discomfort. I made the CRITICAL and nearly life threatening mistake of miscalculating my dose while, simultaneously, with the more I took the poorer my memory became and I quickly lost track. I ended up, best to my memory, of consuming about 20,000 mgs in less than 6 hours with little or no tolerance. I was in and out of consciousness while vomiting. My wife panicked and called 911. They were convinced it was drug related. I passed out on the stretcher and woke up in the ICU. I was unable to urinate so they inserted a catheter. My entire family came from far and wide to visit me. I was oblivious. I vaguely recall waking up several times yelling for water and being extremely thirsty. I was NOT taking ANY other medication at the time. I finally regained awareness about 16 hours later. Not only was I tremendously embarrassed, I still wanted to downplay the role of phenibut, as I knew that this was my error and if taken responsibly, it worked wonders. After the full tox screen came back negative, they brought in every specialist known to man to ask me a series of bizarre questions. They hooked me up to a device to measure brain activity for 3 days. As I regained my normal abilities,after being transferred to neurology, I soon grew inpatient w their endless tests and more or less demanded to be discharged. That took another day. In total I missed 4 days of work and terrified my family. Needless to say, I was extremely careful after that. After 2 years of taking phenibut I've never come close to having a similar occurrence. I have, however, been taking it continuously since. Other than learning the hard way not to mix it with alcohol or not to take it with Xanax pduring the day, I've had no issues whatsoever. My tolerance had increased to nearly 40,000mgs a day, now taking 20,000 before breakfast. My words of caution: be very careful with your dosing early on!!;! Be very careful because withdrawal is real and you will certainly suffer side effects if stopping abruptly. I recently switched to phenibut f.a.a (see my other post for an explanation between hcl and faa, or ask!) and have had tremendous success with ALL my anxiety disorders, which I have been battling for 25 years!! I highly recommend this supplement for anxiety stress and sleep disorders. Of course, individual results may and will vary. This is based on my own experience as well as my wife's. A close friend found 4 capsules (about 2000 mgs) to feel like ambien (a "z-drug, also affecting GABA receptors btw) Please use extreme caution if using this and start w small doses!! My wife takes it occasionally 1500 mgs once a day, maybe 2-3 times a week (the recommended dose) and loves it. I am a heavy user and clearly exceed all recommend dosing, but that took years of gradual daily use and increases. Shockingly this remains legal. I'm assuming it's because it's not a well known street drug yet thankfully. FYI, I AM a licensed psychotherapist and I DO know what I'm taking about!! I am and have been in traditional therapy for years and have been working on reducing dependence on "drugs" to cope. Please feel free to email me with any question or concerns @mzupko@hotmail.com

By Matt Z.

What do you mean? They always ship same day/next day, try using their contact form on their website.

By Paul B.

Hello I also have the same anxiety you speak of. I have a very difficult time going out in public because I have terrible panic attacks. Phenibut FAA has been a godsend for me and Liftmode is the best and easiest place to order from. 1 scoop under the tongue for about 10 min and the anxiety is much more manageable. It's literally amazing!

By Shaun H.

Phenibut helps me a lot, though she could become addicted

By Edward R.

Hello Amy, Shipping to Washington will vary depending on the shipping method you select. UPS Mail Innovations, which is essentially First Class Mail typically takes 5-15 business days, but is a Free service for any size order. UPS Ground is typically 1-4 business days depending on the location and excludes weekend delivery, but is also Free if your order is over $35. UPS 2nd Day Air is also Free for Orders over $120, but likewise excludes weekends, so if ordered today it would be guaranteed for Monday. UPS Next Day Air shipping is also Free for Orders over $200, but is guaranteed for delivery tomorrow. All of these options are available as paid options as well for any size order. Please remember however, that our cut-off for same day shipments USPS is 3pm Central and for UPS is 5pm Central. Thank you for your great questions and we look forward to hearing back from you again real soon! The LiftMode Team

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Importing to India will be subject to Import duties. In order to locate what Import duties you will be liable for, please follow this link to the Indian Customs website: http://www.cbec.gov.in/

By Lift M., LiftMode Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LiftMode staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LiftMode