LibraForex

LibraForex has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LibraForex ranks 259th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate LibraForex?

“Impressive”

Djalo m.
3/15/21

Very impressed with the service from day one and i have not had any reason to doubt their abilities so far. I would continue to recommend them for anyone who is interested in making extra money through cryptocurrency

“FRAUD COMPANY”

KIRAN M.
10/29/20

Hello, please don't try to invest in this LibraForex (http://libraforex.io). Io because its a big fraud company. They have stolen and cheated me 5000 dollars$ which is hard for me to digest this thing please understand everything is fake. Live chat people are fake, admin is fake, support mails are fake. Don't waste your hard earned money.

djalom
March 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
All you have to do is wait for 10days and you get your ROI after

michealh70
March 9th, 2021

I was highly impressed as they sent my returns to my wallet on the 10th day like they said. I tried them again and i was still not disappointed. I put in more funds and still they were consistent with paying my returns.

Tip for consumers:
Just follow the instructions as the website is very easy to use. If confused they have a live chat that is very active you can always send them a message

faridu1
June 8th, 2020

They keep to promise and their live chat agents are very patient and understanding. I hope they continue the way they started.

sofiar49
June 5th, 2020

I decided to try another the website when i saw someone post about them on quora. They are exactly who they say they are and would give whatever to claim they can give.

kiranm36
October 29th, 2020

bogdans17
May 10th, 2021

http://libraforex.io is a scam, I just transferred there US$1300 that are now lost.
To others: Stay away, be careful as there are a lot of fake answers here on Quora, promoting this scam.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LibraForex staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LibraForex?

Have a question about LibraForex?