LibraForex

LibraForex has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LibraForex ranks 145th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate LibraForex?

“Commendable”

farid u.
6/8/20

They keep to promise and their live chat agents are very patient and understanding. I hope they continue the way they started.

“FRAUD COMPANY”

KIRAN M.
10/29/20

Hello, please don't try to invest in this LibraForex (http://libraforex.io). Io because its a big fraud company. They have stolen and cheated me 5000 dollars$ which is hard for me to digest this thing please understand everything is fake. Live chat people are fake, admin is fake, support mails are fake. Don't waste your hard earned money.

kiranm36
October 29th, 2020
faridu1
June 8th, 2020
sofiar49
June 5th, 2020
I decided to try another the website when i saw someone post about them on quora. They are exactly who they say they are and would give whatever to claim they can give.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LibraForex staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LibraForex?

Have a question about LibraForex?