This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FootballBoots

FootballBoots

FootballBoots has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with FootballBoots are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate FootballBoots?

“Too good to be true is correct”

Kieran O.
9/13/15

I ordered a pair of boots for a very reasonable price but I'm still waiting over a week later, the website also took more money than quoted so I check the company out. The customer service number they list is for another sports website who are in no way associated. They are a Chinese company but state it no where online. I tried to cancel my order but they said it had been shipped. I'm still waiting. So poor!!!!

kierano3
September 13th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FootballBoots staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FootballBoots?

Have a question about FootballBoots?