Lesher's Diecasts ® reviews

Tel: 3156874997
Leshersdiecast@hotmail.com

davidb1793
11/1/18

Run, Run far do not do business with these people they are completely unprofessional and do not take responsibility for their errors. Paid for express delivery $50 to try and get products in time for my son's birthday no communication. Was told after order was placed that not all of my order was available. Then told that it was sent priority 7 to 14 days USPS took possession the 10th October received notification from local postal service insufficient payment 1st November. Even if you take out weekends that is still more than 14 days anyone's book. I do reacted them to say this isn't fair refund me the extra I paid for fast delivery and was essentially told tough luck.

donalds253
9/24/18

They couldnt get car i wanted no fault of theirs but they had car i wanted badly so they sent it to me. I will be back many times saved them to my home page plus they have dirt cars so happy a plus thank you.

brians372
3/23/18

Good prices compared to other sites. Along with fast delivery. A variety of products to choose from with new and older items and great for us collectors.

melissam245
12/16/17

Transaction smooth, item expected in a few months. Have ordered from leshers diecast before so I expect to receive item described on date promised

phild44
4/10/17

Nicely detailed product, excellent service! Very simple tracking, easy to follow.I would do business with Lesher Diecast again!

casef
2/26/17

it is pretty good, you just need to get the 1 24 diecasts in regurally not just for pre orders. there are alot of good diecasts.

westond6
7/29/16

great seller, fast shipping

bernardn1
7/28/16

très bon site sur la nascar pour les diecasts 1/64 avec des prix raisonnables pour l'europe et en particulier pour la france pour un passioner de nascar depuis plus de 20 ans suite a des voyages au usa , très bonne communication avec le site et rapidité dans les commandes

Questions? Get answers from the Lesher's Diecasts ® staff and other customers.

Lesher's Diecasts ®?