LegalHelp.org

LegalHelp.org has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LegalHelp.org ranks 47th among Legal Services sites.

How would you rate LegalHelp.org?

“Lots of good avice”

Nelson B.
8/8/20

Advice for free is always good in my eyes. They put me in the right direction for some family advice I needed.

“I typed in some information for lawyers to get help...”

Carol H.
6/17/09

I typed in some information for lawyers to get help with contingency for a legal issue on deceptive trade. They list themselves as legalnetwork.org Or legalhelp.org and then give a case number and a name of who to call. This is for the "middle class" who cannot afford an attorney and they state that for $35.95 a month you will taken care of and then they take one third of the case when finished. Is this real or fake site?

sitak2
November 6th, 2020

Any time problem solve and good service and prudoct akschanj good y g on your way home from work y g on your way home from work y g on your

carolh1
June 17th, 2009

markn32
May 1st, 2014

It had a decent look and feel. Navigation was pretty straightforward. I saw links for common legal documents but they didn't cross the line into UPL. The only advice I saw was to get into contact with a lawyer.
It seems to generate revenue through referrals, but they do not have a listing fee for attorneys. Or maybe it is free for now until they get some SERP love.

One thing I would do to add credibility is to get a BBB online button. Or some button that shows 3rd party verification of their site and services.

nelsonb94
August 8th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the LegalHelp.org staff and other customers.

LegalHelp.org operates to help people find free legal help for their legal questions. LegalHelp.org is NOT PREPAID LEGAL OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM LIKE THAT. Simply ask legal questions, for free. Period. Legal advice is not always cheap to come by, so Legal...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LegalHelp.org?

Have a question about LegalHelp.org?