Review of LegalDocs

legaldocs.co.in
Tel: 8826622522

kayad6
6/23/19
Just bought a DL for 250$, never got anything and no answer on whatsapp or email, do not buy from them, they are just cheater and not able to produce any Document
virenh
12/12/18
Promised me an FSSAI in 24 hours it's been 15 days they are not picking my calls or replying to my emails. Fraud company.
amank23
9/20/18
Team is quick and to the point. Got my Pvt limited company
Special thanks to rishikesh for prompt help
shrutikap
6/23/18
I have been using LegalDocs service since last 6 months, I was really not ready to get registered with an online service and was in a hurry to open a food shop in Mumbai, so one of my friends suggested to get in touch with LegalDocs. I just gave a try and truly speaking it was the best and the fastest service which I have ever experienced. I recommend you to continue all your documentation work only with LegalDocs.

Tip for consumers: It is the best legal documentation portal, you should definitely try this which provides you best service at cheap price.

nitiner
5/19/18
It was great experience to deal with LegalDocs team. I found them very professional. I interacted with Akshay, he was very knowledgeable and open to take any feedback to improve the services further.

I got my rental agreement registration done on stamp paper at less than 50% efforts and very reasonable price and FROM HOME :)
Great team...Keep it Up!
chetanm3
4/16/18
I needed a Gumasta license. I searched various websites like Legaladda, Legalrasta but i did not find it convincing as LegalDocs. I contacted their office and I spoke to Rishikesh. He was very polite and he explained me everything in detail. The process which i felt was very tedious, i felt it was very simple after talking to him. He Whatsapped me the the required documents that's it. Second day I received a confirmation SMS about the application of Gumasta license. I got my license in 5 days. Thanks to LegalDocs for giving such a easy and efficient service that to at a very reasonable cost.

1799 cost 2 days https://legaldocs.co.in Call 8826622522

By Chetan K., LegalDocs Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LegalDocs staff and other customers.

LegalDocs?