LegalDocs

LegalDocs has a consumer rating of 2.23 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LegalDocs also ranks 24th among Legal Documents sites. The most common issues with LegalDocs are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LegalDocs?

“Super Service”

Nitine R.
5/19/18

It was great experience to deal with LegalDocs team. I found them very professional. I interacted with Akshay, he was very knowledgeable and open to take any feedback to improve the services further. I got my rental agreement registration done on stamp paper at less than 50% efforts and very reasonable price and FROM HOME:) Great team... Keep it Up!

“Lazy, false updating team”

Kishore M.
7/3/20

Worst experience, where it takes more than 2-3 weeks for rental agreement verification even after paying for the premium membership(2000 Rs) and on top of that extra charges (700Rs)for owner house visit. Due to this delay, i am not able to purchase a vehicle and due to which i am losing my job. They being aware of it are taking the issue very lightly and falsely giving updates. NOT TRUSTWORTHY. STAY AWAY

kishorem9
July 3rd, 2020
manjots6
July 29th, 2020
FRAUD FRAUDFRAUD Company. I have proofs they are not refunding my amount and now they are not picking my call. They are not replying on my email. If you want more proofs send me message on *******336.
I gave them 3300 approx but now they are not picking my phone like Ashwani*******340), Madhav *******287), Aditya *******985). All are fraud.
anuragg13
July 29th, 2020
Useless employees. I have applied for food license but I didn't recieve yet. It's already been 1 month
diptik6
July 25th, 2020
Submitted docs for FSAAI Registration through legaldocs.co.in but post that there is no update from them. When you contact them, you don't even get the updates. They will not bother to contact you back. Most frustrating part is they have given their contact details in application, so you don't get any update regarding what is pending.

Before submitting the documents they said it will take maximum 4 weeks for registration, but it been more than 9 weeks but there is no update.

I think once they get the money they are not at all interested in giving any kind of service.

Request not take any any service from these guys.
stephanier532
May 8th, 2020
I told them I had a legal issue with someone for 500.00 they continued to say that they would get me help after taking the 1.99 "free trial fee and then charging me 2.99 right after when they said I wouls be charged 2.99 after the 7days. Not only was I denied by ever law firm I called they said 500.00 is not worth it and when you told legal Docs the amount that they should have told you as well. When I called to cancle they guy rushed me and tried to say I was only a trial period then why was I charged 4.89. He only refunded me the 2.90.
anjalic8
December 12th, 2019
It's more than more still my agreement process is not complete. No one answer call or what's app message... Worst service..
shehabs
July 3rd, 2020
This people have taken my money for Food Licence Challan, till now haven't given the food licence challan. Please dont any business with the Fruad company, you will end losing money.
kayad6
June 23rd, 2019
Just bought a DL for 250$, never got anything and no answer on whatsapp or email, do not buy from them, they are just cheater and not able to produce any Document
virenh
December 12th, 2018
Promised me an FSSAI in 24 hours it's been 15 days they are not picking my calls or replying to my emails. Fraud company.
nitiner
May 19th, 2018

Great team... Keep it Up!
shrutikap
June 23rd, 2018
I have been using LegalDocs service since last 6 months, I was really not ready to get registered with an online service and was in a hurry to open a food shop in Mumbai, so one of my friends suggested to get in touch with LegalDocs. I just gave a try and truly speaking it was the best and the fastest service which I have ever experienced. I recommend you to continue all your documentation work only with LegalDocs.

Tip for consumers: It is the best legal documentation portal, you should definitely try this which provides you best service at cheap price.

amank23
September 20th, 2018
Team is quick and to the point. Got my Pvt limited company
Special thanks to rishikesh for prompt help
chetanm3
April 16th, 2018
I needed a Gumasta license. I searched various websites like Legaladda, Legalrasta but i did not find it convincing as LegalDocs. I contacted their office and I spoke to Rishikesh. He was very polite and he explained me everything in detail. The process which i felt was very tedious, i felt it was very simple after talking to him. He Whatsapped me the the required documents that's it. Second day I received a confirmation SMS about the application of Gumasta license. I got my license in 5 days. Thanks to LegalDocs for giving such a easy and efficient service that to at a very reasonable cost.

1799 cost 2 days https://legaldocs.co.in Call 8826622522

By Chetan K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LegalDocs staff and other customers.

chetank9
Chetan K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LegalDocs?

Have a question about LegalDocs?