LEDHut.co.uk

LEDHut.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LEDHut.co.uk also ranks 20th among LEDs sites. The most common issues with LEDHut.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LEDHut.co.uk?

“Good experience”

Chris E.
6/1/17

I bought bulbs for my kitchen then went back and bought more for my living room. They even throw in some haribo with each order

“THEY SHOULD BE IN JAIL”

Stephen W.
3/25/16

Bought 8 G9 bulbs, The first batch all failed within 2 months. Tried to get total refund but told no, due to being beyond 30 days, so they sent replacements, they all failed, again asked for refund but same answer. Then icing on the cake, they can't replace till May due to them discontinuing the bulbs [ O, I wonder why!!! ] They said they are waiting for new supplier. Obviously the bulbs were never fit for purpose. AVOID this company like the plague!

chrise80
June 1st, 2017
johnc260
October 21st, 2014
Just to say a big thank you as I had a faulty product and reported it to ledhut, I was contacted by phone and sent a new one dispatched straight away , received today and works perfectly. many thanks.
marck36
November 20th, 2017
They sould me a non working bulb, but luckily they send me a new (and working) one after I contacted them and sen a proof.
chriss176
May 23rd, 2014
Good site, attractive design and a large variety of products. Design wise the website is rather nice (despise the overly high theme of orange however) the only real negative points i dislike about this site is the almost stalker like Bot which poses as a real person trying to help delivering the same "Hello, Do you need any Help Choosing Your LED Bulbs?" Line over....and over again. Real people on these pop-up chats have only appeared in a 1-5 ratio comparative to the times the chat has appeared. Also whats with this woman with the fake smile plastered on every single page? i came to the website to order things not admire their staff.
stephenw68
March 25th, 2016
Obviously the bulbs were never fit for purpose.
AVOID this company like the plague!
fredyd1
January 22nd, 2015
Bought some bulbs 7 days before Christmas, received on 29 Dec and I was very disappointed with delivery time. After a couple of weeks one of the got fused and within next 3 days the second one was too. Never recommend this company to any one.
am3990
February 28th, 2015
I purchased 14 LED bulbs from LEDHUT 2 years ago and 5 have now failed
they will not replace them as they said they were out of warranty, they have had very little use so this is not reasonable
I would advise not to purchase from this company, very disappointing considering the life expectancy claims Ledhut made when I purchased them
sallyw17
December 29th, 2014
Bought led flood light.Opened up back as wanted to hard wire up to old wiring to old light.Found damaged wires and the wiring to driver on mains cable was the wrong way round.Phoned customer services and told as i had opened up the back they would not take it back.It was a good job that i had opened it up.Will be talking to trading standards about the fault.

Questions? Get answers from the LEDHut.co.uk staff and other customers.

Our energy efficient LED lights last for 15 years! Great range of LED bulbs, spotlights, lamps and lighting solutions, with 5 year warranty and next day delivery!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LEDHut.co.uk?

Have a question about LEDHut.co.uk?