Review of LeatherUp.ca

Mississauga, ON L5T1K6, Canada
Tel: 1-888-306-6503

davee36
6/23/16
Returned items for refund and they would not refund the taxes...they call it VAT (Value Added Taxes), bunch of crooks. Will never do business with them again!!!
wallyh4
7/22/15
Customer service is terrible, Returns take forever, Will not be buying anything else from them
brucew32
10/30/14
WOULD NOT RETURN MY PURCHASE PRICE IN FULL..FORCED ME TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING AND IT WAS ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT...NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS WHO COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT REPEAT CUSTOMER BUSINESS...STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES...TOTALLY CROOKED AND DISHONEST
carolynh17
6/3/14
My husband and I both ordered $200 leather Motorcycle jackets with Armour and I was extremely pleased after reading reviews after I'd ordered...I did order a size larger and jacket is perfect, sleeves a bit long, but fit across chest. Good quality, was pleased. Husband refused to order a size larger therefore his is tight, I removed his armour which defeats the purpose of ordering and it is better for him. My chaps are a womens 8, lets just say I have room to let my thighs thicken...At least chaps it doesn't really matter, it'll keep the bugs from hurting. The lining has flimsy Velcro holding the armour, I may have to reinforce the sewing on that, other than that, I was very happy. Items were wrapped with tissue paper/plastic bags and all zippers had protective film as did snaps to prevent scratching in transit. Items are made in Pakistan, so allow for the size difference in café racer style jacket.

Questions? Get answers from the LeatherUp.ca staff and other customers.

LeatherUp.ca?