LeatherUp.ca

ResellerRatings
4.8 / 5
Better Business Bureau
4.6 / 5

LeatherUp.ca has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LeatherUp.ca ranks 91st among Jackets sites.

How would you rate LeatherUp.ca?

“My husband and I both ordered $200 leather Motorcycle...”

Carolyn H.
6/3/14

My husband and I both ordered $200 leather Motorcycle jackets with Armour and I was extremely pleased after reading reviews after I'd ordered... I did order a size larger and jacket is perfect, sleeves a bit long, but fit across chest. Good quality, was pleased. Husband refused to order a size larger therefore his is tight, I removed his armour which defeats the purpose of ordering and it is better for him. My chaps are a womens 8, lets just say I have room to let my thighs thicken... At least chaps it doesn't really matter, it'll keep the bugs from hurting. The lining has flimsy Velcro holding the armour, I may have to reinforce the sewing on that, other than that, I was very happy. Items were wrapped with tissue paper/plastic bags and all zippers had protective film as did snaps to prevent scratching in transit. Items are made in Pakistan, so allow for the size difference in café racer style jacket.

“LeatherUp.ca is not a Canadian Company”

Bob H.
4/20/22

LeatherUp is not Canadian or North American, worst internet shopping experience I have ever had. Will not buy from them again. When I placed order I received a call within half hour to confirm my address, this call was from overseas... After order it was 2 weeks before the tracking number became valid, many calls and automated email replies trying to sort this out... The jacket finally arrived and it was way to big, still trying to return. Complete radio silence from LeatherUp, once they have your money they don't give a sh. T. I ordered from Canada as the website looks Canadian, not so. Their hassle free return is anything but! I will never see a refund. Stay away from LeatherUp, This is $450 loss I will have to right off as a huge mistake. A complete waste of time and money.

bobh1382
April 20th, 2022

davee36
June 23rd, 2016

Returned items for refund and they would not refund the taxes... they call it VAT (Value Added Taxes), bunch of crooks. Will never do business with them again!

wallyh4
July 22nd, 2015

Customer service is terrible, Returns take forever, Will not be buying anything else from them

brucew32
October 30th, 2014

WOULD NOT RETURN MY PURCHASE PRICE IN FULL. FORCED ME TO PAY RETURN SHIPPING AND IT WAS ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT... NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS WHO COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT REPEAT CUSTOMER BUSINESS... STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES... TOTALLY CROOKED AND DISHONEST

carolynh17
June 3rd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the LeatherUp.ca staff and other customers.

Shop the biggest selection of Men's and Women's riding gear, motorcycle parts and accessories from all of your favorite brands. Lowest Prices and Free Shipping!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LeatherUp.ca?

Have a question about LeatherUp.ca?