Learntohack.co.uk

Learntohack.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Learntohack.co.uk ranks 10th among Programming Other sites.

How would you rate Learntohack.co.uk?

“I notice that one member here said "I love to hack"...”

Joe H.
12/17/11

I notice that one member here said "I love to hack" and that's why he likes this site. How sick can you get? Hacking is an activity for scum with sick minds. What gives them the right to "hack" into people's computers or phones? In some cases, they destroy years of hard work by honest people. In other cases, they destroy lives. Just look at the "News of the World" hacking scandal. It's just sick that somebody sets up a web site to "teach" people how to commit crime. But there could be an interesting "sting" here. Visit their site at your peril! Do you really believe that a person with such a warped mind would allow visitors to their site without transferring some small "gift" to the visitors computer? I don't think so! Stay well clear, unless you're a total idiot.

joeh23
December 17th, 2011

emmag4
March 11th, 2011
It was scary. The minute you enter the site, this weird whisper saying ' lets get the party' or something like that turns on. I have a feeling that if you don't hav excellent sercurity or a mac, they are going to hack you! Turst me on this people. Don't visit this site!
kristenr6
June 9th, 2015
I was amazed at how it worked for me I got the password!
sabbaraf
September 18th, 2013
rakibi
December 16th, 2011

They give you the real Hash but in order to decrypt it you need to use their cmd5, I tried a free one online, and i'm still waiting for results... i need to use this at least once bc someone stole my email password and i need to get it back :( anyways. This website has a sale offer now, for one time use, it is 50 euros... i may try it...

By jose g.