Learn Python The Hard Way

Learn Python The Hard Way has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Learn Python The Hard Way?

“The right way to learn.”

Samuel P.
8/20/18

At this point I have been through around half of the Python 2 course and all of the Python 3 course. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to start learning Python. It's tedious, repetitive, and infuriating. It also drills different functions and modules into your head. It's a great starting point and there are a lot of online resources to get help.

karusunek
Samuel P.
August 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Learn Python The Hard Way staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Learn Python The Hard Way?

Have a question about Learn Python The Hard Way?