Lazy Panda Canada reviews

Tel: 5875017118
customerservice@lazypanda.ca

alexc509
11/4/19
Great service and products, I will definitely be doing business with Lazy Panda again!

Thank you!
basela3
7/2/19
Ordered one of the Lazy Panda's products, they immediately got back to me,made sure that I ordered the right product before processing the payment and shipped Internationally.
taylorp76
5/23/19
Customer never knows when it's a good time to buy as prices fluxuate from day to day. Had to cancel original order just to change shipping address which put $120 in funds on hold instead of just $60, for four days. To top it off, the colour of the blue vape is false advertising and unfortunately was the deciding factor in who I bought from, not knowing that the colour in the picture wouldn't be it's true colour. It's shown as a beautiful dark navy blue, what you get is light metallic blue/sliver.
Response from Lazy P., Lazy Panda Canada Representative
Hi, this is the owner of the site.

First off, we appreciate reviews of all sorts, that's how we continuously get better with every aspect in this game. I'm looked into the fund holding issue with my staff, due to our records, Mr buyer you put in a wrong shipping address in the first place through PayPal, however my staff reimbursed you within 4 hours on PayPal, fund was instantly put back to mr buyers PayPal , we have everything for proofs and we are happy to post it all to a defend a dishonest review regarding my shop.

Another issue regarding the different blue color of the SMOK M17 Vape pen, we are a SMOK authorized retailer, which means we only carry original factory products as advertised, the official picture of the blue M17 on the official SMOK site is the EXACT same picture we use on lazy panda, buyers and viewers can easily find out the legitimacy on that, however we do believe we have some very good prices, that's why some people choose to deal with us. Thanks, have a good day.
christians149
5/12/19
I loved my experience with them very nice company and I was lucky that they had 1 bong I wanted for a long time with this badass rainbow glass
benoitd12
5/3/19
First when you shop they say buy this before an definite hours if you want to recived it tommorow that fine but whe are 3 day later and my package still in ON so im a bit mad ... Lets see for the quality of the item later
Response from Lazy P., Lazy Panda Canada Representative
We wish we could control the punctuality of the postal services at all times.
patrickl188
4/29/19
Thanks for the great service.I had questions about the products i was going to buy and they were answered promptly.When i received it the quality was far better than i expected.Thank you.
gregs364
3/8/19
Second time buying from Lazy Panda and it was a great experience. Efficient communication making my order and check out was easy. I'll be returning customer for long time.
cy47
3/4/19
Simply perfect.
Fast shipping, good packaging, great pricing.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
rogerl153
1/28/19
just what i was looking for small compact, quick shipping, cant beat that, will be ordering from them again, thanks lazy panda.....
zoea25
1/24/19
The customer service is absolutely amazing, never had such friendly, knowledgeable and helpful assistance!
beverleyw11
12/8/18
kokaneebears
11/2/18
Top notch service, great selection of products, and prices are fair! I received my order on time(even with the postal strike)and everything arrived safe and sound with my order packed with bubble wrap and packed very securely. Tks Lazy Panda! I will definitely be ordering from you in the future.
ryanv38
10/13/18
One of the best customer service I ever had. You could never go wrong with this guy and he's awesome, he'll help you with what you need and what you want. I recommend this guy, I would give him 10 stars if I could
aggies1
9/30/18
Decided on a whim to order the Hello Kitty bong because it was cute and I had birthday money. Arrived basically next day (I had ordered it on Sunday it arrived Tuesday morning), well packed, discrete, and lovely. Bong is a big hit and I have told several friends where to purchase one. Thank you again for everything!
janellep11
9/26/18
Very helpful and accommodating to me with my order. I ran into a situation with my orders, and they helped me promptly! Will be doing business with them in the future. Thanks again!!!
lilos2
9/13/18
I experienced awful customer service from others websites and finally found this one. Truly amazing people behind this company. If I could give 6 stars I would. Seriously thank you guys for everything.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazy Panda Canada staff and other customers.

Lazy Panda Canada?