Lazy Panda Canada

Lazy Panda Canada has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lazy Panda Canada also ranks 4th among Ecigarettes sites.

• I experienced awful customer service from others websites and finally found this one.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Lazy Panda Canada?

“Thanks”

weyman h.
3/21/20

I ordered the fritted disc glass work before and now it is a lil smaller but still works just as good

“Price fluxuation and ordering problems.”

Taylor P.
5/23/19

Customer never knows when it's a good time to buy as prices fluxuate from day to day. Had to cancel original order just to change shipping address which put $120 in funds on hold instead of just $60, for four days. To top it off, the colour of the blue vape is false advertising and unfortunately was the deciding factor in who I bought from, not knowing that the colour in the picture wouldn't be it's true colour. It's shown as a beautiful dark navy blue, what you get is light metallic blue/sliver.

customer service (3)
weymanh
March 21st, 2020
hopem80
June 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Even better than I hoped for and it actually showed up on time!
As a bonus not controlled at all by this, it's a fathers day gift for my dad and I wood burned a box to keep all his smoke stuff in and the vape still inside it's box, fits perfectly in said wood box!
debashishb2
January 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
As described, good experience. Excellent packaging and reliable delivery. Happy with no issues arrival of my product.
taylorp76
May 23rd, 2019
Lazy P. – Lazy Panda Canada Rep
Hi, this is the owner of the site.

First off, we appreciate reviews of all sorts, that's how we continuously get better with every aspect in this game. I'm looked into the fund holding issue with my staff, due to our records, Mr buyer you put in a wrong shipping address in the first place through PayPal, however my staff reimbursed you within 4 hours on PayPal, fund was instantly put back to mr buyers PayPal, we have everything for proofs and we are happy to post it all to a defend a dishonest review regarding my shop.

Another issue regarding the different blue color of the SMOK M17 Vape pen, we are a SMOK authorized retailer, which means we only carry original factory products as advertised, the official picture of the blue M17 on the official SMOK site is the EXACT same picture we use on lazy panda, buyers and viewers can easily find out the legitimacy on that, however we do believe we have some very good prices, that's why some people choose to deal with us. Thanks, have a good day.
nealm77
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Service was great, shopping was easy. Will return soon.
jeanbaptisteb1
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Bottles is like describe thanks, hope to deal with you again
harleap
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Extremely fast shipping and a beautiful product - thank you!
alexc509
November 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great service and products, I will definitely be doing business with Lazy Panda again!

Thank you!
lilos2
September 13th, 2018
I experienced awful customer service from others websites and finally found this one. Truly amazing people behind this company. If I could give 6 stars I would. Seriously thank you guys for everything.
rogerl153
January 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
Just what i was looking for small compact, quick shipping, cant beat that, will be ordering from them again, thanks lazy panda...
aggies1
September 30th, 2018
Verified purchase
Decided on a whim to order the Hello Kitty bong because it was cute and I had birthday money. Arrived basically next day (I had ordered it on Sunday it arrived Tuesday morning), well packed, discrete, and lovely. Bong is a big hit and I have told several friends where to purchase one. Thank you again for everything!
janellep11
September 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
Very helpful and accommodating to me with my order. I ran into a situation with my orders, and they helped me promptly! Will be doing business with them in the future. Thanks again!
benoitd12
May 3rd, 2019
First when you shop they say buy this before an definite hours if you want to recived it tommorow that fine but whe are 3 day later and my package still in ON so im a bit mad... Lets see for the quality of the item later
Lazy P. – Lazy Panda Canada Rep
We wish we could control the punctuality of the postal services at all times.
christians149
May 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I loved my experience with them very nice company and I was lucky that they had 1 bong I wanted for a long time with this badass rainbow glass
cy47
March 4th, 2019
Simply perfect.
Fast shipping, good packaging, great pricing._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ryanv38
October 13th, 2018
One of the best customer service I ever had. You could never go wrong with this guy and he's awesome, he'll help you with what you need and what you want. I recommend this guy, I would give him 10 stars if I could
gregs364
March 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
Second time buying from Lazy Panda and it was a great experience. Efficient communication making my order and check out was easy. I'll be returning customer for long time.
basela3
July 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered one of the Lazy Panda's products, they immediately got back to me, made sure that I ordered the right product before processing the payment and shipped Internationally.
kokaneebears
November 2nd, 2018
Verified purchase
Top notch service, great selection of products, and prices are fair! I received my order on time(even with the postal strike)and everything arrived safe and sound with my order packed with bubble wrap and packed very securely. Tks Lazy Panda! I will definitely be ordering from you in the future.
patrickl188
April 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Thanks for the great service. I had questions about the products i was going to buy and they were answered promptly. When i received it the quality was far better than i expected. Thank you.
zoea25
January 24th, 2019
The customer service is absolutely amazing, never had such friendly, knowledgeable and helpful assistance!

Questions? Get answers from the Lazy Panda Canada staff and other customers.

Lazy Panda™ is a fully registered e-commerce smoke shop based in Toronto, Canada and we offer a variety of popular smoking products including our own premium e-liquid line, bongs, vaporizers, pipes, and more! All products sold by Lazy Panda are 100% as advertised. At Lazy Panda, we strive to accomodate every customer's needs from beginners to advanced users, and we aim to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and a wide range of products from starter kits to advanced vaporizers, to replacement parts for your bongs and vaporizers.

Lazy P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazy Panda Canada?

Have a question about Lazy Panda Canada?