Lazy Panda Canada

Lazy Panda Canada has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Lazy Panda Canada most frequently mention customer service. Lazy Panda Canada ranks 4th among Ecigarettes sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 11 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.6%

• I experienced awful customer service from others websites and finally found this one.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Lazy Panda Canada?

“What a great find”

Richard H.
5/2/21

Good communication to resolve a small delay, Great price and awesome quality product. I'm very happy and thank you again

“Online shopping”

Matthew S.
12/29/20

Placed an order said item was in stock took payment and next day got email saying they didn't have it and had to send me back my money

customer service (3)
richardh2002
May 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Good communication to resolve a small delay,
Great price and awesome quality product. I'm very happy and thank you again

matthews1336
December 29th, 2020

Lazy P. – Lazy Panda Canada Rep

Sometimes things sell out fast, its above what we can control on our end, in fact my employee messged you back within 10 minutes you put in the order on our site, the money you paid wasnt in our system right away and thats why we reimbursed the money within 12 hours, for me, that sounds very proper, take care buddy.

Owner of Lazy Panda

weymanh
March 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered the fritted disc glass work before and now it is a lil smaller but still works just as good

hopem80
June 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Even better than I hoped for and it actually showed up on time!
As a bonus not controlled at all by this, it's a fathers day gift for my dad and I wood burned a box to keep all his smoke stuff in and the vape still inside it's box, fits perfectly in said wood box!

andyp245
November 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

I've been looking for an authentic space case for months and finally found one on lazy panda. Shipped the next day and arrived with careful packaging to protect the purchase. Very happy with my order and the customer service!

courtneyh300
May 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Had a little issue with the money transfer but the team was very kind to me and had great communication. The products speak for themselves the prices are excellent

marcusc153
November 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very fast shipping and one of very few retailers carrying authentic space cases. Very satisfied.

alr160
August 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was very good exp bong is beauty and shipping was very fast. Thank you

debashishb2
January 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

As described, good experience. Excellent packaging and reliable delivery. Happy with no issues arrival of my product.

nealm77
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Service was great, shopping was easy. Will return soon.

kelvinr33
August 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Upon receiving the package, the box seemed to be in good condition leading to my idea that the product had arrived safely but I was very mistaken as the contents in the box were shattered to pieces. The packing that kept the glass in position was just barely enough to keep the glass in position but as for protection it did not do the job. Unsatisfied.

Lazy P. – Lazy Panda Canada Rep

Hi Kelvin R,

We send out hundred of bongs internationally every month, rarely anyone get a broken product, I confirmed with my employee, your order was packaged no different and I'm confident she packaged it good, sometimes when the packages get stucked at the customs for quite a while, we have encountered different experiences, however in your case, we checked the tracking, it was all smooth...

On top of that, my employee replied to your email within 10 minutes, but you resorted to this instead of checking your emails, now the compensation isn't on the table no more, take care.

Owner of Lazy Panda

matthewp503
October 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

It was a great experience with fast and friendly service.

chantelm19
November 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Purchased open box volcano. Came brand new just as described and works great.

amberj233
January 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

Only place I found that had this in stock and it showed up a week early.

geoffg255
January 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

Everything came as expected and in a timely manner.

jeanbaptisteb1
February 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Bottles is like describe thanks, hope to deal with you again

harleap
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

Extremely fast shipping and a beautiful product - thank you!

alexc509
November 4th, 2019
Verified purchase

Great service and products, I will definitely be doing business with Lazy Panda again!

Thank you!

lilos2
September 13th, 2018

I experienced awful customer service from others websites and finally found this one. Truly amazing people behind this company. If I could give 6 stars I would. Seriously thank you guys for everything.

rogerl153
January 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Just what i was looking for small compact, quick shipping, cant beat that, will be ordering from them again, thanks lazy panda...

aggies1
September 30th, 2018
Verified purchase

Decided on a whim to order the Hello Kitty bong because it was cute and I had birthday money. Arrived basically next day (I had ordered it on Sunday it arrived Tuesday morning), well packed, discrete, and lovely. Bong is a big hit and I have told several friends where to purchase one. Thank you again for everything!

janellep11
September 26th, 2018
Verified purchase

Very helpful and accommodating to me with my order. I ran into a situation with my orders, and they helped me promptly! Will be doing business with them in the future. Thanks again!

christians149
May 12th, 2019
Verified purchase

I loved my experience with them very nice company and I was lucky that they had 1 bong I wanted for a long time with this badass rainbow glass

cy47
March 4th, 2019

Simply perfect.
Fast shipping, good packaging, great pricing._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ryanv38
October 13th, 2018

One of the best customer service I ever had. You could never go wrong with this guy and he's awesome, he'll help you with what you need and what you want. I recommend this guy, I would give him 10 stars if I could

Questions? Get answers from the Lazy Panda Canada staff and other customers.

Lazy Panda™ is a fully registered e-commerce smoke shop based in Toronto, Canada and we offer a variety of popular smoking products including our own premium e-liquid line, bongs, vaporizers, pipes, and more! All products sold by Lazy Panda are 100% as advertised. At Lazy Panda, we strive to accomodate every customer's needs from beginners to advanced users, and we aim to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and a wide range of products from starter kits to advanced vaporizers, to replacement parts for your bongs and vaporizers.

Lazy P.
Typically responds within 11 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazy Panda Canada?

Have a question about Lazy Panda Canada?