Review of LaZaModz

Wise, VA 24293, United States
Zak@LaZaModz.com

rogera14
5/28/15

I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER FOR A CONTROLLER SINCE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A RESPOND TO EMAIL, WHEN I CALL THEY ARE ALWAYS CLOSED.. AND EMAILS DONT EVEN EXIST..
I SHOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS BEFORE I PURCHASED ANYTHING..
UGH I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.

tomp49
12/26/14

I just want to warn anyone who's thinking of buying with these guys that they will scam you. Let me explain my story. So almost a year ago I placed an order with these guys to have a ps4 controller customized, total came to $192.64. Fast forward 6 months later, still no controller. I call these guys up and ask them what's going on with my controller, they said somthing like they got it mixed up with another order and they will start working on it. So fast forward again about 5 months later, I tried calling them countless times, emailing them, everything I could but they won't answer for $#*!. They are bull$#*!ing scumbags and they most likely will scam you as well. You've been warned.

Questions? Get answers from the LaZaModz staff and other customers.

LaZaModz?