Lavishful.net

Lavishful.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lavishful.net?

“DO NOT BUY HERE”

Emily S.
1/29/20

They took my money and ran. I emailed them about my order because I never received it nor a tracking number. I only got a confirmation email with my order. There is no phone number to call for customer service, just an email address. I purchased on 12/16, emailed to follow-up on 12/27, then again on 1/3. I received this reply on 1/5 (Sunday) to my 12/27 email. "We are sorry for the extreme delay! Your tracking number will be made available by tomorrow. It will be arriving no later than Thursday of this week. Once again, we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience." I then replied on 1/11 stating I had not received my shipment and to please send the order and tracking. I heard nothing back. I emailed again on 1/20 stating that I want a refund. No reply. Please do not buy from this website, it's not real. They just take your money. Email order confirmation: Subject: Order #1951 confirmed Lavishful ORDER #1951 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Emily, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order Or Visit our store Order summary LavDock 3in1 Charging Station × 1 $24.99 Subtotal $24.99 Shipping $0.00 Total $24.99 USD

emilys473
January 29th, 2020

Please do not buy from this website, it's not real. They just take your money.

Email order confirmation:
Subject: Order #1951 confirmed

Lavishful
ORDER #1951
Thank you for your purchase!

View your order

$24.99

$0.00
Total

$24.99 USD

Questions? Get answers from the Lavishful.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lavishful.net?

Have a question about Lavishful.net?