LaurenBridal

LaurenBridal has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LaurenBridal also ranks 238th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate LaurenBridal?

“DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE - THEY ARE A RIPOFF!!”

Lisa H.
1/28/19

I purchased a dress for my son's upcoming wedding. The wedding color is navy blue, so I purchased a Midnight Blue dress. The dress they sent me is a light teal blue color. They refuse to refund or exchange my purchase. They claim that the item number on the color was the one they sent. There was no item number on the color I chose, just the name Midnight Blue and a small color swatch. I have included a picture so you can judge for yourself. Their dress is on the right, next to a navy blue dress I already own. No one in their right mind could say their dress is even close to Midnight Blue. So now I'm out $150.00 and still need to find a dress. BEWARE!!

lisah704
January 28th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the LaurenBridal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LaurenBridal?

Have a question about LaurenBridal?