LauraAshley.co.uk

LauraAshley.co.uk

LauraAshley.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LauraAshley.co.uk ranks 42nd among Interior Design sites.

How would you rate LauraAshley.co.uk?

“Terrible customer service”

diane s.
4/26/16

Having purchased a supering mattress and then a week later wanted to change it to a kingsize, I was told that I would forfeit 25% of the order total if I did so as the mattress was now being made, even though it was to be another six weeks before it was to be delivered, (it must be an extremely well made by hand item) I then bought 4 metres of fabric online and it was taking so long to come,(bought on the wednesday online and not to be delivered until a week on saturday) so I rang and asked to cancel so that I could go inshore and purchase it directly. No I couldn't as even though bought online it had been sent for picking and packing and at that point can't be cancelled even though it wasn't to be posted out for another week. If I ran my business this way then I wouldn't have any customers. How can Laura Ashley afford to do a 50% sale and then offer card customers up to 30% of with coupons on top, the mark up must be incredibly huge. Drop your prices Laura Ashley and look after your customers.

dianes30
April 26th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the LauraAshley.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LauraAshley.co.uk?

Have a question about LauraAshley.co.uk?