This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk

Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk

Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk?

“Sinking mattress”

Debbie d.
10/31/17

This is my second mattress from latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk/ that is sinking. Martin replaced the first without a problem under the 10 year guarantee. Same problem with the second mattress and. Is my calls and emails are being ignored. Promises to call back but never does. The mattress was expensive and am bitterly disappointed. My back is killing me!

debbied85
October 31st, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk?

Have a question about Latex-mattresses-4us.co.uk?