This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Lasirvis.co.uk

Lasirvis.co.uk

Lasirvis.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lasirvis.co.uk?

“I was sent the incorrect shoes!”

Amy P.
3/2/18

I ordered a pair of white Nike shoes ($158) and I received a pair of golden, calf-high, woolen snow boots!! The company (based in China, not the UK) took a long time to respond and have offered me 20% refund because the shoes I ordered are out of stock (although are still showing as available on their website). VERY unhappy. Do not buy from this website unless you want to be stuck with shoes you did not order!!!

amyp129
March 2nd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Lasirvis.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lasirvis.co.uk?

Have a question about Lasirvis.co.uk?