La Roche-Posay

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.4 / 5

La Roche-Posay has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. La Roche-Posay ranks 7th among Acne sites.

• Full refund
  • Free shipping
How would you rate La Roche-Posay?

“Feeling more confident in my skin!”

Paul B.
8/11/20

Their gel is really soothing on the skin. Whenever I go tanning I make sure to put it on right after to prevent peeling. I've also burnt myself with my curling iron before and this gel reduced the appearence if the burn and healed it in only a few days! I love it

jacelynw2
Paul B.
August 11th, 2020

carsons41
Amanda J.
July 24th, 2020

They take a bit of time to ship their products unlike the other brands. However, it is so worth it! This is because their products are just too good and is super duper great on the skin. I usually have irritating skin but their products does not do that, not one bit.

piperv
Jeff Y.
February 12th, 2020

Very good moisturizers that is easy and light on the skin. It does not have a strong fragrance and that makes it so much better as less chemicals are being used and is perfect for my overly sensitive skin. A very good brand and pleased with their work.

ellieb133
September 13th, 2021

For years I've been looking for perfect makeup remover solutions and finally found the one that perfectly suits my thin and sensitive skin. I have tried a huge number of cheap and expensive products, hydrophilic oils, balms, and none of them would make my skin feel better than La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra for sensitive skin.
The thing about La Roche Posay is that the brand specializes in atopic dermatitis, hypersensitive skin, acne, and other facial skin problems. Micellar Water Ultra handles even a waterproof makeup and washes away any textures without rubbing and extra effort, which is a must for any skin prone to irritation.
For me, the only disadvantage of this cosmetic product is its price. I purchased it on the official website laroche-posay.us for $ 25 / 750 ml, which of course is not the most budgetary option for a makeup remover solution. However, I have set priorities for myself over the years of struggling with skin problems and would rather pay more for the product than worsen my skin condition. Summing up, I'd say that I am extremely happy with this product despite its cost. If your skin is not prone to irritation, dermatitis or acne, you can easily pick up an equally high-quality product for a smaller price. However, for me it remains the best solution approved by my dermatologist and years of experience :)

Products used:
La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra for sensitive skin

unal7
August 10th, 2021

Unbelievable cream. It is nourishing and has a great effect on my skin. I like how it moisturizes it.

kiarap15
Thomas V.
June 8th, 2020

I used this product for small breakouts on the forehead. It took about a week and half and I'm seeing clearer skin. I would Highly recommend this Product

Yes, you can read about testing on their site at https://www.laroche-posay.us/education-center/beclearbootcamp

See more answers (2)

Salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and alcohol will all significantly reduce the amount of oil on your skin so you might feel dried out. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you break out in a rash.

See more answers (2)

A good rule of thumb is 6-8 oz of cleanser or toner is about a months worth of product. You'll get about 30 days of use based on their product sizes.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the La Roche-Posay staff and other customers.

Business Attributes

• Full refund
  • Free shipping

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Roche-Posay?

Have a question about La Roche-Posay?