Laptoppartstore.us reviews

SITE CLOSED

marcw94
10/24/19
Bought an ASUS cord as a backup. sent the wrong cord. they refuse to refund the money after saying they would send info to return. Picture I sent at their request showing their error. Run!
tedv14
9/3/19
PAYPAL SHOULD PUT A WARNING ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE YOU PAY!! PAYPAL IS JUST AT FALT FOR LETTING CONARTIST USE THEM TO CON MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE!!!!! AFTER SO MANY BAD REVIEWS PAYPAL SHOULD PUT A WARNING AND HELP PROTECT THE THAT USE AND TRUST THAT PAYPAL WOULD ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, PEOPLE LET PAYPAL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!
fallonk1
8/4/19
Bought a HP charger advertised as genuine. Arrived incredibly slowly, was a fake charger which didn't go. They refused to do anything and then ghosted me.
Wish I had looked up reviews beforehand!
brucec201
9/1/18
Bought a "Genuine" Dell battery from these jerks. I thought I was buying from a NZ store, but that was a scam as well. The battery that arrived was a fake and when I eventually installed it in the computer it would not work.
They promised a partial refund for the fake battery but that never arrived either.
DO NOT deal with this company.
gunarm
2/23/18
God i wished I had looked further for reviews on this place. Total Scam. Completely, don't believe any reviews anywhere else like my dumb ass did. They steal your money and ignore you. I am trying to get paypal to drop them.
rf75
7/14/17
Failed to document purchase in any way until Paypal invoked. Item delivered not of good quality. Then avoided all attempts to refund item as requested. Repeatedly asked for photos of item which were entirely irrelevant and a way to avoid refund. Are essentially crooks. At time of writing still no refund - despite Ts&Cs which refer to 30 day satisfaction guarantee. When examined this includes a 25% "restocking" fee. Avoid at all costs. Note that trades under name of "Power Source Technology" in addition.
paulh40
5/23/12
allowed me to purchase a replacement keyboard for my laptop, then turned around and refunded due to item not in stock.. waste of time, why dont you remve the item, or put it OUT OF STOCK ?? ?? ??
mjw
MJ W.
10/1/10
One lie after another.
Claimed to have shipped goods and now have not shipped it.
Claimed to have e-mailed me when actually have not.

Now a strory of paypal addresses being switche becasue the website is hacked.
Maybe both paypal addresses are owned by the same people and is out to scam everybody

Web site is hacked! Maybe my personal info is exposed as well

Questions? Get answers from the Laptoppartstore.us staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Laptoppartstore.us