This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Laptoppartstore.us

Laptoppartstore.us

Laptoppartstore.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Laptoppartstore.us also ranks 81st among Laptops sites.

How would you rate Laptoppartstore.us?

“No info, no response, item not shipped.”

Ettore Z.
5/6/20

I've ordered an original Msi gs40 6qe Phanom laptop batter, on the website info says the delivery would take between 3 and 10 days and the shipping should happen within 48 hrs. Has been 12 days and I have no news, no info, and no response from them, they have no phone number on their website so I sent them 3 emails asking for information. I wish I came here sooner. To be honest, I would even wait for a longer delivery if they would contact me and give me any explanation, but at this point I'm asking for a refund, hoping it will come through.

ettorez
May 6th, 2020
deidret10
April 6th, 2020
I canceled my order in enough time before it had time to be shipped the charger anyway. I want a refund and I want to send the charger back.
marcw94
October 24th, 2019
Bought an ASUS cord as a backup. sent the wrong cord. they refuse to refund the money after saying they would send info to return. Picture I sent at their request showing their error. Run!
fallonk1
August 4th, 2019
Bought a HP charger advertised as genuine. Arrived incredibly slowly, was a fake charger which didn't go. They refused to do anything and then ghosted me.
Wish I had looked up reviews beforehand!
rf75
July 14th, 2017
Failed to document purchase in any way until Paypal invoked. Item delivered not of good quality. Then avoided all attempts to refund item as requested. Repeatedly asked for photos of item which were entirely irrelevant and a way to avoid refund. Are essentially crooks. At time of writing still no refund - despite Ts&Cs which refer to 30 day satisfaction guarantee. When examined this includes a 25% "restocking" fee. Avoid at all costs. Note that trades under name of "Power Source Technology" in addition.
gunarm
February 23rd, 2018
God i wished I had looked further for reviews on this place. Total Scam. Completely, don't believe any reviews anywhere else like my dumb ass did. They steal your money and ignore you. I am trying to get paypal to drop them.
brucec201
September 1st, 2018
Bought a "Genuine" Dell battery from these jerks. I thought I was buying from a NZ store, but that was a scam as well. The battery that arrived was a fake and when I eventually installed it in the computer it would not work.
They promised a partial refund for the fake battery but that never arrived either.
DO NOT deal with this company.
tedv14
September 3rd, 2019
PAYPAL SHOULD PUT A WARNING ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE YOU PAY!! PAYPAL IS JUST AT FALT FOR LETTING CONARTIST USE THEM TO CON MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE!!!!! AFTER SO MANY BAD REVIEWS PAYPAL SHOULD PUT A WARNING AND HELP PROTECT THE THAT USE AND TRUST THAT PAYPAL WOULD ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY, PEOPLE LET PAYPAL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!
paulh40
May 23rd, 2012
allowed me to purchase a replacement keyboard for my laptop, then turned around and refunded due to item not in stock.. waste of time, why dont you remve the item, or put it OUT OF STOCK ?? ?? ??
mjw
MJ W.
October 1st, 2010
One lie after another.
Claimed to have shipped goods and now have not shipped it.
Claimed to have e-mailed me when actually have not.

Now a strory of paypal addresses being switche becasue the website is hacked.
Maybe both paypal addresses are owned by the same people and is out to scam everybody

Web site is hacked! Maybe my personal info is exposed as well

Questions? Get answers from the Laptoppartstore.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laptoppartstore.us?

Have a question about Laptoppartstore.us?