Laptop-Batteries.com.au reviews

service@laptop-batteries.com.au

1 star

kenw99
6/28/17

Received battery according to notifications. Battery performs as good as new original in my laptop. Highly recommended vendor.

weisl
6/12/17

Ordered and received product as expected. Service was excellent as well as responsiveness to email queries. I was ordering from Australia and received my battery and installed it flawlessly. Will highly recommend as they stocked unique and legacy laptop batteries.

adrianc53
5/26/17

Excellent service. Goods ordered and received as notified by the vendor. Lots of notifications so you knew the order progress.

mattm140
4/25/17

I ordered a battery for a friend's older model Toshiba laptop and it arrived promptly. As I'd ordered an upgraded larger capacity battery we initially thought it wouldn't fit and emailed laptop - batteries.com.au immediately. We got a great support email requesting pictures and suggesting they would help us sort this out ASAP. I had a closer look when I was given the machine and realised the larger capacity battery was a clever design and slotted straight in. The computer fired straight up. We'll done for great product, delivery and service; 5 Stars. Great to see a company stand behind their products and be there to offer support in sorting issues out if required. Recommended.

tomk121
4/21/17

Thank you!! Lap top battery came very well packed and quicker than anticipated. Found the exact battery i needed with ease. Website is clear and easy to navigate. Very smooth transaction. How online shopping should be.

emilijom
4/7/17

This very specialised item was easy to find, delivered on time and has so far been exactly as they described. We are very happy with this purchase and would recommend this company for your post-warranty battery needs.
I can't vouch for how long the batteries will continue to operate as they are now, and this is something that can only be known after using them for a few years, but so far, it's been excellent.

manis190
4/5/17

I had been searching a lot for this battery but didn't find it anywhere or was declined shipping by couple of other sellers. Luckily I found Laptop-Batteries.com.au and inquired about it. Support staff Angel was quick to confirm on availability. I wanted it badly and ordered immediately. Have been using it from 2+ weeks now and it's pretty good. So far I am getting more up time than what I was getting with the original battery. This was a good deal.

peters309
2/20/17

Finally looked for a battery for old Akoya and found one at laptop-batteries.com.au,
Good price and fast delivery. I should have done it years ago. Great business.

igorm13
1/22/17

thanks alot for the service and more life for my computer i appreciate it a´lot thanks.

A´ll look for great produces in the future

terryp57
12/19/16

while browsing for laptop batteries I happened across this site.The site had advertised my battery at by far the best price . I ordered immediately and was happy with the product and arrival time. I recommend this business to other interested parties .

hakimw1
12/1/16

It works just like the original one. Long battery life as expected.

teguhk
12/1/16

Best Service and Fast Delivery,
Good Job and Support

craigb66
11/21/16

Very professional company to deal with. I got exactly what I ordered, on time & with no fuss!

williamt123
11/17/16

laptop-batteries.com.au is a great site for batteries. I ordered a Dell Alienware laptop battery recently and I was very impressed with the service and prompt delivery. It was an original Samsung battery which fitted right into the laptop. I would definitely recommend buying from laptop-batteries.com.au. Thanks Angel.

craigg41
11/16/16

Was looking for a rare laptop battery. These guys helped and had it in stock.. Item arrived promptly with no issues. Great work, keep it up.

michaelp261
11/15/16

After searching the internet, LaptopBatteries.com.au had easy to navigare site, with clear description, the best price and tracking facility. Delivery at a few days was also quick. Highly reccomend this site. Thank you.

johna862
11/5/16

Happy with all aspects

kimb1245
10/29/16

Good quality item that works as intended

joel848
10/28/16

The range was brilliant - only one on the 'net with it. It arrived sooner than expected , I installed it , charged it and its running perfectly - just awesome

andrews224
10/13/16

I received my Dell original battery promptly. It was very well packaged and works perfectly in my computer. I was concerned that it would be a third party product but it is original.

michelles221
10/12/16

Easy to find exactly what I needed and battery arrived on time without delay. Very happy with service and price.

mw85
9/27/16

In the process of revitalising a couple of Asus V6J, the ones with the really nice screen, found that I needed new batteries. I ordered a couple of item no. 1001535 at a really keen price. They arrived a few days later. Put 256GB mSATA drives in mSATA to IDE/PATA adapters, loaded Win 10 and presto 2 nice laptops. Battery life is great for that vintage machine. Id buy batteries from them again.

Tip for consumers: They don't seem to carry the 5200 mAh high capacity version only the 4400.

jimm1231
9/24/16

Purchased replacement battery for my laptop and it arrived within a couple of days. Would buy again from this supplier when needed. Thanks

danielh135
9/13/16

Ordered a replacement battery for my hp pavilion laptop as it died on me after about 2 years. Delivery was quite fast got it within 2 weeks, good condition and brand new. Would highly recommend this site.

paulm328
8/25/16

Reasonable, fairly quick and a quality item.

Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-Batteries.com.au staff and other customers.

Laptop-Batteries.com.au?