Review of Lane Bryant

holley_richardson@lanebryant.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

marthat27
12/7/17

Youve got an interview and realize.. youve got nothing to wear!! Lane Bryant to the rescue! You may not be able to compare the clothes to big labels such as Armani or Ralph Lauren, but.... I gotta say that Lane Bryant is the middle class Dolce Gabana we can afford.

mailim
11/12/17

I need easy access to size 14-16 which many stores do not carry, Lane Bryant has up-graded their merchandise to meet the needs of younger shoppers in the size range of 12-16.

bettinaf1
11/9/17

Sometimes I am able to find just what I want at this store. Other times, I walk out with nothing. It is "hit or miss."

taran28
10/20/17

I just love LB! Easy, consumer friendly, great customer service! I have never been disappointed when ordering online with them.

nicholel4
4/15/17

I started buying from them on-line when I lived in an area without a close Lane Bryant. Their sizes can run across the board with consistency so it makes it easy.
90% of my experiences have been perfect. The occasional wrong item ( last time they couldn't give me what I ordered :( as they were out of stock after I received the incorrect item).
But otherwise. Pretty awesome.

ronnyd9
9/22/16

they ship to associated stores that are closer to home than an actual Lane Bryant.

Questions? Get answers from the Lane Bryant staff and other customers.

Lane Bryant?