LandBCounseling

LandBCounseling has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LandBCounseling also ranks 30th among Therapist sites.

How would you rate LandBCounseling?

“Counseling For Depression”

Trent M.
1/5/16

I was facing depression for quite some time which completely affected my life. This is when I came across landbcounseling that helped me get out of this issue. Experts conducted counseling sessions which made life easier and better for me, making me feel confident.

trentm12
January 5th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the LandBCounseling staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LandBCounseling?

Have a question about LandBCounseling?