Digital Inspiration

Digital Inspiration has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Digital Inspiration also ranks 15th among How To sites.

How would you rate Digital Inspiration?

“Digital inspiration and its author Amit Agarwal is...”

salah s.
6/12/12

Digital inspiration and its author Amit Agarwal is an excellent resource web site. The site provide well to the point solutions and suggestion for common technology issues and problems. The following is a quote from the website's about "Digital Inspiration, launched in 2004, is among the top 100 technology and how-to blogs on the Internet out of an estimated total of 130+ million blogs. The purpose of the site is to help you take maximum advantage of the software tools and web technologies at your disposal so that you spend more time doing things your really love."

“do not buy from this site”

A U.
2/25/20

The plugins do not work, and it is impossible to get a response from their support 'team' (I think it is just one guy). Save your money and don't waste your time! (I would give 0/5 if I could)

au29
February 25th, 2020
salahs
June 12th, 2012
ginal117
September 14th, 2018
I was very disappointed as this product didn't work and the vendor didn't respond my my requests for a refund.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Digital Inspiration staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Digital Inspiration?

Have a question about Digital Inspiration?