Kruger Park Safari

Kruger Park Safari has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kruger Park Safari?

“Our best adventure so far!”

Catherine P.
11/10/17

My family and me just recently visited the Kruger national park. It was amazing we stayed at the Sabi Sabi sands resort our villa was spectacular and the lodge was beautiful. We saw the big 5 with our field guide and tracker. Our guide Franscois was so energetic and awesome,his knowledge of the park and its animals was beyond helpful.. His love for the animals was so influential, my husband and I were so taken by his insight it was such a pleasure to ride with him on safari. He made every safari spectacular. The park is a gem and the lodge was exceptional. It was our first time to South Africa. I we hope to someday go back again ... our thanks and gratitude to Franscois and the staff . Great job Kruger !!

catherinep50
November 10th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Kruger Park Safari staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kruger Park Safari?

Have a question about Kruger Park Safari?