This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Knztdav.club

Knztdav.club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Knztdav.club?

“DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE”

Jennifere W.
9/11/19

It appears this company is starting many sites with different names. Here is a new one - do not order from this site. I bought discounted Hoka shoes and got a cheap pair of Gucci sunglasses. It sounds like a similar story on other web site names. Do not be fooled. I have reported the website to Hoka corporate and disputed my credit card charge.

jenniferew
September 11th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Knztdav.club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Knztdav.club?

Have a question about Knztdav.club?