Knickerdrawer.co.uk

Knickerdrawer.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Knickerdrawer.co.uk also ranks 52nd among Underwear sites. The most common issues with Knickerdrawer.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Knickerdrawer.co.uk?

“Ordered items on the 05.01.2013 which suppose to come...”

Klaus K.
1/14/13

Ordered items on the 05.01.2013 which suppose to come within 3 days and today is the 14.01.2013 and still nothing.Send e-mails to ask about delivery date but no reply. I will take legal action now. K

klausk
January 14th, 2013
I will take legal action now.

K
clarac2
February 14th, 2011
Beware of terrible delays!!! (over 14 days not the 3-5 quoted). I was forced to purchase everything from another website in order for it to arrive in time for my boyfriend's birthday. When the package finally arrived I wanted to return it (fully sealed) and they refused to give me a refund. I would strongly advise anyone to use love honey.com instead or Ann summers.
louisec3
August 23rd, 2010
Update: After placing my order on Wed 11th August, it finally arrived today, Tues 24th August, 12 days after the supposed dispatch date and only after emailing customer services and leaving a review on Site Jabber. It shouldn't have taken all that.

Am relieved it finally arrived but would not use knickerdrawer again or recommend to friends. Saving a few pounds was just not worth the hassle.
rubenc1
August 13th, 2010
since my last report "dissapointed shopper" on Knickedrawer i was contacted by Kate,told my goods were lost ? I have had them delivered ! so thanks sitejabber i got a result.
Ruben C

I would contact your bank or credit card company to get a chargeback to your account. Here is more info on chargebacks from the sitejabber blog. http://www.sitejabber.com/blog/2011/01/26/the-chargeback-how-to-get-a-refund-on-your-credit-card-if-youve-been-scammed/

By Zoe S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Knickerdrawer.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Knickerdrawer.co.uk?

Have a question about Knickerdrawer.co.uk?