Knickerdrawer.co.uk reviews

klausk
1/14/13

Ordered items on the 05.01.2013 which suppose to come within 3 days and today is the 14.01.2013 and still nothing.Send e-mails to ask about delivery date but no reply.
I will take legal action now.

K

clarac2
2/14/11

Beware of terrible delays!!! (over 14 days not the 3-5 quoted). I was forced to purchase everything from another website in order for it to arrive in time for my boyfriend's birthday. When the package finally arrived I wanted to return it (fully sealed) and they refused to give me a refund. I would strongly advise anyone to use love honey.com instead or Ann summers.

louisec3
8/23/10

Update: After placing my order on Wed 11th August, it finally arrived today, Tues 24th August, 12 days after the supposed dispatch date and only after emailing customer services and leaving a review on Site Jabber. It shouldn't have taken all that.

Am relieved it finally arrived but would not use knickerdrawer again or recommend to friends. Saving a few pounds was just not worth the hassle.

rubenc1
8/13/10

since my last report "dissapointed shopper" on Knickedrawer i was contacted by Kate,told my goods were lost ? I have had them delivered ! so thanks sitejabber i got a result.
Ruben C

Questions? Get answers from the Knickerdrawer.co.uk staff and other customers.

Knickerdrawer.co.uk?