Review of Kneesntoes.net

Tel: 1-877-354-8052

lorenen
Lorene N.
4/27/18

Yittel was incredibly helpful. (I am just waiting to see what the cost of shipping would be. Yittel mentioned that she would adjust the cost) Thanks for your help.

hopex
Hope X.
3/14/18

Seller is wonderful to work with. Loved the light pink color of the diapers. Seller was very cooperative in providing me the exact number of items I needed for a super great price! So friendly and sweet. Thank you!

hannaw8
Hanna W.
11/18/17

The only reason I give a low rating is because every time I try to buy a certain natursutten pacifier it’s ALWAYS out of stock.

kylek64
Kyle K.
7/22/17

Very out dated website and no reviews of the store on Facebook since 2011 makes me think I may have just fell for a scam

janicem117
Janice M.
6/29/17

Good price, free shipping, easy to use website, found a hard to find item with lowest price. Was disappointed that newcustomer coupon code didn't apply for less than $50 order. Did not say that on page with coupon codes.

debbief81
Debbie F.
6/29/17

The Web site was fairly easy to use. Will have to see how fast they arrive and the quality of product to judge furthrt

andreai9
Andrea I.
6/29/17

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. IT HAS MANY BABY PRODUCTS THAT YOU CANT FIND ELSEWHERE. WILL BE BACK TO PURCHASE MORE ITEMS IN THE FUTURE.

jessicab339
Jessica B.
6/29/17

Found on my phone, site was extremely easy to navigate and use! Price was higher than in store but I'm paying for this specific strawberry pacifier which you can no longer find, so I'm happy to pay extra. Glad someone had it :)

kimberlyx1
Kimberly X.
6/29/17

Very easy. You had exactly what I needed. It was a very odd color that no one carries. Thank you for being so diverse.

sylviah33
Sylvia H.
6/29/17

I have been purchasing from this vendor for the past 5 years. Product is excellent and 6 pair last the entire school year.

poojas45
Pooja S.
6/29/17

We called three times to place an order as we were having issues purchasing the item online. Every time we called, no one was willing to help us simply place the order over the phone. By the time we were able to finally place the order, the item went up10 in price.

petrinac
Petrina c.
6/29/17

These 2 pieces were missed from last shipment. I got refund but don't know why they were missed. I am reorder them hope they will arrive together in time.

marthag69
Martha G.
6/29/17

Found my grandson's favorite blanket that I have been searching for!! Delighted and free shipping!!

theresat45
Theresa T.
6/29/17

So far my experience is positive, once I receive my order I will be better able to give more substantial feedback

jenniferw306
Jennifer W.
6/29/17

I was so happy to find this green dino teething toy on your site.....everyone I've checked is sold out and the item was discontinued

benjaminl54
Benjamin L.
6/29/17

i was glad to find this product, and liked the ease of paypal. I would prefer not to be forced to give my phone number.

danielles164
Danielle S.
6/29/17

I got the wrong size tights. They sent the next size cuz customers complained they ran small. When I compared the ones they sent me compared to her other tights she wears they are Hugh. So I will be sending them back for the correct size I requested in the first place.

robertb1087
robert b.
6/29/17

Found what I wanted and LOVED that is was free shipping. Hard to justify expensive shipping when buying socks. Thank you!

jessier38
Jessie R.
6/29/17

This was the only website I found that sold infant noise canceling headphones. I love that the headphones are attached to a soft, stretchy headband; I look forward to using the product!

laurieb81
Laurie B.
6/29/17

This site is wonderful. It made shopping very easy. I will shop here again. hope to get this merchandise before Saturday since it is a baby shower gift for my daughter. she has been looking for a pink one for about 7 months now.

janec159
Jane C.
6/29/17

Great pricing & nice selection of colors, can't find little girls tights like this even in a big city like Los Angeles.

marianh29
Marian H.
6/29/17

Site was mediocre to navigate. Cart button was missing on a couple items I wanted to purchase. Also, no inventory in the sizes I needed for boys knee socks. So, limited selection.

renem68
Rene M.
6/29/17

The bear mat,was for my daughter her 1st baby and my 1st grandchild , she loved the mat, especially that we can choose the gender, It's a boy!

Rene'

chadm61
Chad M.
6/29/17

Needed these girls nuk 18-36 month pacifiers for our 20 month old daughter. They are extremely hard to find. I did a Google search and came to this site. So far I am extremely impressed with the website and ordering experience. I will update my comments are leave additional feedback once my order arrives to rare the complete experience

joyh55
Joy H.
6/29/17

It was great, although I'm wondering why it says free shipping using USPS but they are still charging me 18.95?

Questions? Get answers from the Kneesntoes.net staff and other customers.

Kneesntoes.net?