KinkyAngel.co.uk

KinkyAngel.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with KinkyAngel.co.uk are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate KinkyAngel.co.uk?

“Orders were ok”

nathalie S.
11/12/15

I ordered some pantyhoses and a dress. Everything came like they said on the website. The shippingcosts varies and depend on how many items you buy,they overreact in weight so you pay more on shipping than nessecary. All of their clothing is in calculated in pounds, so the prices are quite high. And they don't change a lot in the assortment. Never had a complaint so I don't know how the company react on complaints. My opinion: There are many other webshops with a bigger assortment and with fixed shippingcosts

nathalies
November 12th, 2015
I ordered some pantyhoses and a dress.

Questions? Get answers from the KinkyAngel.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KinkyAngel.co.uk?

Have a question about KinkyAngel.co.uk?