kingstonmemorycards

kingstonmemorycards has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate kingstonmemorycards?

“I found this "company" has the same contact details...”

Jim S.
9/19/13

I found this "company" has the same contact details as another "dodgy" site I reported: memorycow.co.uk (they asked for credit card details on an insecure web page) Strangely it seems to have gone down at the moment. However, I'm sure that Kingston Technologies might have something to say about the use of their trade name and logo on this site. Can this "company " really seem any more dodgy?

jims87
September 19th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the kingstonmemorycards staff and other customers.

kingstonm
Kingston M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about kingstonmemorycards?

Have a question about kingstonmemorycards?